Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ellaye, 4 January 2014 Social URL.

1. ellaye

ellaye Full Member

Calorie Counting
    Do you give yourself on main weight loss goal to work towards, or do you give yourself smaller ones that build up over time?

I have 250lbs to lose (ugh - I hate typing that. It's embarrassing!) so I'm setting myself 10 smaller 25lbs goals, which will hopefully mean I won't get so disheartened when I look at how far I have to go to get to my ultimate goal weight.

Not only that, if I stick to the diet and continue to lose weight, I'll treat myself to a Starbucks frapp and a Boston Kreme donut from the new Dunkin' Donuts that opened up nearby.

What do you reward yourself with for keeping on track?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. willfitskinnyjeans

willfitskinnyjeans Gold Member

I break mine down into little targets all sorts of numbers, round numbers, nxt stone brackets. 10% all sorts of lots of little ones to keep me going I also try save the money I would of spent on a take away or crap in a pot for when I'm slimmer and need a lovely new set of clothes

from fat to skinny jeans
  4. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    I focus mainly on my overall goal which this time is 15lbs and then focus on a pound a week.

When I lost my previous weight losses (4 stone and 2 stone) I would focus on the pound a week and having the mini goal of half a stone.

I didn't really reward myself as getting a loss was enough.

This stone I'm aiming to lose was 'the stone I never lost'.

Don't worry about how much you've got to lose. Just took to the future and all the positives it will bring:)
  5. wendycroxs

wendycroxs Silver Member

I break my down to every stone and when I wi on a tuesday night as long as ive lost me and my husband always go out for a meal for a treat. Ive been doing ww since the middle of august and lost 4st 10.5lbs so far :) xx
  6. willfitskinnyjeans

willfitskinnyjeans Gold Member

Wow that's good losses

from fat to skinny jeans
  7. lisalu

lisalu Full Member

When I was losing weight I would reward myself with something like a nice new body moisturizer, a new hair cut, a facial, little things like that to pamper myself :) good luck with your weight loss journey. Breaking it down into smaller losses sounds like a great idea
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.