Gobolino's Food Diary - converted to ww now!

hpoe you have a great op day today xx

Hey glad we've got some love for the innocent veg pots - I love them when you are very short of time :)

Today I've sneaked on quickly as we have visitors - ha ha
B- beans and egg
D- salad with tabouhlea and 1/4 avocado (syns ??)
T- pickled onions, cherry toms, cucumber, chutney (syns), cheese (HA HA HB I weighed out enough lowlow and had that instead of mature cheddar that everyone else had and the rest of my allocation was pretty small slices) and 5 scan bran (HB)

Trying my best to stick to plan, willl have a few drinks tonight but other than that will be on plan (its always difficult with visitors here but fingers crossed) :)

Walk - 90mins +

syns: 5.5 pimms (33points) and snack size malltesers (5syns) mmmmmmmm not too good, back on plan in the morning and to be fair I did have a fairly good day food wise. I dont drink very often but it was nice to have a get together with family and go with it all.

Back to it tomorrow, here's the plan roughly:
B- pineapple and melon (already prepared) and sweetened vlf fromage frais
D- veg caserole
T- ??? (something free hopefully)

Last edited:
B- weetabix, milk (HA HB), pineapple and melon
D- veg caserole (2 syns) in the slow cooker, quorn sausages, pudding is going to be options (2syns), quark, vlf fromage frais, meringue (2.5syns), maltesers (5syns).
T- scan bran and low low (HB, HA), plum toms, pickled onions, cucumber and for everyone else normal cheese and crackers!
snack- banana, hovis digestive (3syns)

Hoping to get my visitors out for a nice long walk :D - Done! 1hour and 40mins
Total syns= 14.5syns

Last edited:
At least I can still fit in with the meal plan, or shall I say everyone can fit in with mine! Oh, I have some beetroot in the house too.... we might have some too :) I did the same yesterday evening and had a couple of people ask -ooooh what are these (scan bran), I just said what they were and warned that they need something on top of it!!!

Ok - here's the warning: they have to be eaten with something on them! You've been warned. Dairylea would be nice or sliced banana with cinnamon. My old consultant used to say they were natures little scrubbing brushes! They are very filling too.

i love cheese and biscuits so might have to buy some more scanbran and have it one night next week, you definitely do need something with them though the first time i tried them it was a bit of a shock at how dry and hard they were lol.

ive read lots of folks on here talking about doing scan bran weeks to boast their weight loss and its meant to be really effective. anyone fancy trying it for the week after weigh in? i think you just need to try and eat as much as possible during the week and abviously loads of water to be able to chew it lol

im off to my bed now but ill have a look at the challange tomorrow and we can see if we fancy doing the challange ourselves? xx

hope youve had a good day x

Hello, sorry girls I'm here (just!), pretty tired last night and exhausted this morning. TOTM is late and I'm now thinking the tiredness this morning means its on its way. Thank you for your posts, I'll hopefully be more with it today/tonight, hope you're both doing ok....wednesday weigh in tomorrow :)

TOTM here, horrid tummy cramps too - yuck! Sorry too much information!

Last edited:
Ok, today isnt going well:

I've had 6 quorn sausages throughout the morning, 2 of those inbetween 2 small slices of wholemeal bread (HB), muller low fat greek (3.5syns), cheese (HA), milk in tea (HA).

For lunch I went to the canteen and they didnt have beans so I went for cheese and coleslaw in a jacket, I dont have a HA choice left but since I'm on green I could call it a HB. Coleslaw was about 3 tablespoons I would guess. The jacket was huge, but I'm still hungry.

Partly I think I'm hungry as I'm in pain with TOTM, partly I'm in physcological pain too because I thought I might have been pregnant (TOTM 3 days late) and partly I'm extra hungry because I scoffed 4 (yes 4!) fibre plus bars last night. Also I've decided not to go for the job I have an interview for. I need to mail my boss to let him know I'm not going for the interview, not even for interview practice. It wouldnt be any more money and the commute would leave me £900 p/a out of pocket, so I'm not interested.

Oh I just feel like I need some time off!!! And I dont want to turn today into a disaster, I want to lose a pound at tomorrows weigh in to get my first silver 7, be in the 160's in terms of pounds and to weigh the least I've done all year - I really need to do this. Phew, rant over :)

aw sounds like your having a rotten time just now chick ((hugs)) ive jad TOTM 3 times this month so far so i can feel your pain literally lol, food wise today hasnt been that bad at all! your sausages are free and apart from your yoghurt and coleslaw everything else has been a healthy extra, i dont know what the syn count for your coleslaw would be but 1 level tbsp of full mat mayo is 5 syns so that mixed with cabbage etc might make up around 2-3 tablespoons of coleslaw - of course this is only a guesstimate lol so it might be slightly more than the 5 syns but it could also be less if it was low fat mayo?

youve been great all week so whats one off day!, i really hope you get your 1lb off tomorrow and if you dont you'll know its because its totm and it will all right itself next week xx

Ah thanks Jane, unfortunately my day didnt get any better I topped the day time munchings off with an options hot choc. Coming home I was still hungry and we went to tesco on the way home to pick up veggies for slow cooker soup.... I picked up some cereal as a treat (maple and pecan crisp, tescos own) and now I've had lots of that. I'm considering not frightening myself with the scales tomorrow morning and will weigh in on thursay..... the plus point to this is I'll stick to plan all day tomorrow, whereas if the scales are frightening tomorrow I can see myself feeling even worse. Slow cooker veggie soup on the go so I'll be mostly having that tomorrow :)

Oh dear sounds like a rough day. I can understand you wanting to skip the scales especially as it is totm how about skipping the scales tomorrow and weighing on sunday for your month end weigh in? If you are 100 % until then I am sure a loss will show up.

Teresa

i thought we could all do with one of these as we've all had a bit of a rough day/night food wise :grouphugg:

Thank you all for your lovely posts! I really hope me going off plan wasnt a domino effect for everyone else. I'm going to be checking out your diaries today to see how things are today, hope you are all doing much better.

Jane thanks for the hug, definitely needed that! Teresa you've reminded me about the end of month weigh in, I hope you're focussing on that too, its a good idea. It does help to know we're all just as human as each other and all fall off the wagon. As my buddies your poor arms must be looking like Mr Tickle arms, being so long from trying to pull me back on the wagon!!! Thank you :)

Silly sausage, thanks for popping by I think its likely to be a little bit of stress at the moment that made things a bit late - grrrr :(

So what I've decided to do is face the scales tomorrow and see what that will bring. I'll be making next wednesdays weigh in the one for the end/beginning of the month. Hubby and I have a lovely big (well huge in fact) slow cooker full of veg soup - very very yummy :)

Here's todays food:
B- apple, onken fat free vanilla yog, clementines
D-veggie soup, roll (HB)
T- quorn lemon and black pepper fillet (7 syns, will check this later) and big veggie stir fry
Snacks- banana, milk in tea (HA), water!!
Exercise- walking my dog :)

Last edited:
Back