Gobolino's Food Diary - converted to ww now!

Thanks Teresa :) Things will work out eventually........ but meanwhile I'm throwing myself into SW (although you wouldnt have guessed it from todays bean eatings!). Here's to a good week for us all this week.

aw im sorry to hear about that gobolino ((hugs)) hopefully things will sort themselves out soon and you can start planning for your family.

i love that cheese....in fact i love all cheeses so you have reminded me to buy some different varieties to use as my 2nd 'A' choice when im on green days (i rarely use my 2nd choice oops!) x

Thanks Jane, its just very frustrating as I was under the impression we were well on our way, plus I've saved up ready to take my 9 months off, albeit not comfortably but do-able. Anyway back to the drawing board! Plus if I continue to save, things can only get better (and maybe I could take more time) :)

Here's todays menu:
B- light choices yog, honey (1syn), walnuts (2x HB)
D- carrot, lentil soup, kiwis, apple
T- not sure yet
snack - 2 scan bran (2syns) (!!) and banana and jam (1syn),

Really not looking good for a loss tomorrow so I'm very much hoping to stay the same and then push onwards next week. Fingers crossed for us all x

Indeed it will :) I do like to focuss on the positive and by the time we are more stable with finances, the more likely it is that I'll be at target. I hope I will be surprised tomorrow, I could do with a nice surprise - ha ha!

good luck with your weigh in tomorrow fingers and toes are crossed for you to get a nice surprise xx

Thanks! Well I gained 3lb!!! This will be off this week, so I'm not too bothered about it (< thats my fighting talk). This is going to be a much better week for me, I'm feeling calmer and should be able to stick to plan this week. I'm out for lunch today and we're off to our friends on sat evening, so I need to balance out my other days with these and I should be fine.

Wednesday11th: green day

B- vlf fromage frais, 1 and1/2 hot choc options (3syns), strawberries
D- jacket potato, beans, 42g cathedral city lighter (HA), carrots, pickled onions, gherkins
T- pasta n sauce, broccoli, peas, 28g cheese (HB) vlf fromage frais, hot choc (2syns), meringue (2.5syns), cream (1syn),
snacks- apple, pear, 2 ryvita (HB), banana, jam (1syn), 2 M&S chocolates (6syns?), more strawberries

Syns- 15.5
Exercise- body balance :)

aw thats a shame about your gain but your fighting talk is great and hopefully youll get it and maybe more off next week! hope you have a great OP day tomorrow x

Hello, thanks! Not exactly having an on plan day and not exactly putting the fighting talk into action. Just not feeling very capable of it right now. Plus I think I may be fed up of what I'm eating a little bit

Today I've had:
B- rice pudding
Snack- rice pudding (all in all I've had about 1/3 of the recipe, which had 2 pints of semi-skimmed milk and 2 pints of skimmed, plus 15syns worth of sugar) so I've definitely had my HA's for today plus about 15syns.
D- quorn sausages, eggs, beans, followed by fromage frais with options hot choc (3syns) and cream (1syn)
T- we are going to our neighbours and its the first get together since she's given birth so they are up for a drink! Plus nibbles ??!!??

I'm tempted just to have some fruit before we go so I'm not hungry and then just enjoying myself, I never actually drink that much. Plus this could be the point at which I draw the line and get back on plan properly :eek: I do want to do this, but its almost as if I've hit a point where I feel better and then as soon as I have a wobble I lose it completely.

On a plus note we went for a lovely hours walk :)

Sunday: possibly an extra easy day

B- quorn sausages, beans, egg
D- smoked mackerel, veggies (carrot, broccoli, peas)
T- japanese prawns with spring onions with brown rice, might try to get more veggies in with some pickled onions, gherkins and something else ?!?
snack- strawberries, pear, pineapple

This is a provisional menu and subject to change !!!

^ thats the provisional.... here's the actual days food....

B- scrambled egg, 42g lf cheese (HA), small warburtons wholemeal toast (HB).

D- sw wedges, quorn sausages, peas, onion. 3 meringues (7.5syns), aerosol cream (3syns), options hot choc (4syns)

T- veg soup (sweede, carrot, onion, celery, passata)

snacks- milk in tea (HA), strawberries, something else for my HB

Last edited:
Monday - green day (if you can call it that).

B- 3 weetabix (HB+3syns) with hot water and splash of milk (HA)
Snack- fresh pineapple, carrot sticks
D- homemade veg soup (carrots, onion, celery, sweede, passata)..... then it went a bit wrong and I bought a pack of egg sandwiches (wholemeal so HB for that, plus syns.... the cals and fat were not high at all but all add up to more syns).... 2 roses chocolates (6 syns ?), a nom dairy granola yog.
T-Ok this is where I've turned my day around, for some reason! 3 quorn sausages, mashed carrot and sweede, sprouts and broccoli :)

Body balance later, hopefully.

I'm trying hard at the moment, even though it may not look like it! I'm going through stages of feeling a bit down and turning to food. I need to snap out of it! Anyway, I'm keeping on keeping on and fingers crossed to lose on weds.

Tuesday - green day

B- scan bran (HB+1syn), jam (1syn), banana
snack- apple, milk in tea (HA)
D- veg soup, carrot and sweede mash, sprouts and pickles
T- thai green curry with prawns (HB), loads of veg and brown rice, followed by banana and custard made with skimmed milk (syns) and half a flake from multipack (3.5syns)
snack- nom dairy cherry yog (syns), strawberries

curry was homemade paste (free), but then used half fat coconut milk, drained as much as possible of this off (syns)

your menus look great and it looks like your trying hard to stay on track which is more than im doing so well done and hopefully youll get a nice loss tomorrow x

I've been eating lots and not all of it great, but I'm not handing in the towel just yet. I've made the schoolgirl error of having my HB's too many times today, I snacked on some prunes before tea. I'm just hoping not to gain again tomorrow.

These last few days have made me think I need a class. I think there is one starting close to home in Jan, so will probably hold off till then, I wonder if there are any good offers for a new start in Jan..... mmmmm fingers crossed!

How fragile the weight loss is, I gained another 3lb this week! :(

Back