Gobolino's Food Diary - converted to ww now!

I am on the same mission! At least with free food we can keep hunger at bay :) I'm really appreciating free food at the moment!

Free Foods
sweetcorn/corn on the cob javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewFreeFoods$ctl02$LinkButton_Free','')dried pasta, all types including low carb javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewFreeFoods$ctl03$LinkButton_Free','')baked beans in tomato sauce javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewFreeFoods$ctl04$LinkButton_Free','')Be Good to Yourself, 0.1 Fat, Normandy Natural Fromage Frais javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewFreeFoods$ctl05$LinkButton_Free','')Quark Soft Cheese, Virtually Fat Free javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewFreeFoods$ctl06$LinkButton_Free','')
strawberries javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl00$LinkButton_Free','')apples javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl01$LinkButton_Free','')bananas javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl02$LinkButton_Free','')tomatoes javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl03$LinkButton_Free','')cucumber javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl04$LinkButton_Free','')onions javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl05$LinkButton_Free','')peppers javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl06$LinkButton_Free','')potatoes javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl07$LinkButton_Free','')
Healthy Extras a 350ml skimmed milk javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewHealthyExtras_a$ctl02$LinkButton_HE','')a 42g Cathedral City Lighter Mature Yet Mellow Cheddar javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewHealthyExtras_a$ctl03$LinkButton_HE','')
b 1 level tablespoon Linwoods Milled Flaxseeds, Cocoa & Berriesjavascript:__doPostBack('GridViewHealthyExtras_b$ctl02$LinkButton_HE','')b 71g salmon, canned in brinejavascript:__doPostBack('GridViewHealthyExtras_b$ctl03$LinkButton_HE','')

Syns Syns Harvest Morn Benefit Cereal Bars, Less Than 70 Calories, Chocolate Orange 3 javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl02$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Dressing, Salad cream, light/reduced fat 1 javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl03$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Harvest Morn Benefit Cereal Bars, Less Than 70 Calories, Chocolate Orange 3 javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl04$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Caramel Shortcake Ice Cream Lollies, triple pack 4½ javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl05$LinkButton_removeSyn','')1/2 sachet white chocolate options 1 javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl06$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Total Syns12½

My Journal more than 3.5litres water
30mins walk
60mins body jam class

Friday 15th

B-strawbs, options, vlf fromage frais, linwoods flaxseeds, latte
D-jacket, hm coleslaw, 42g lf cheese
T-wholewheat pasta, 35g light mozarella, 10g parmesan, h/m pasta sauce with peppers, onion, garlic, chilli. skinny cow.
snacks- 2 apples, banana, orange, 3 brandy and diet coke's, 2 aldi less than 70 calorie bars, options hot choc

30mins walk
> 3.5 litres water

I'm enjoying doing a diary online, so here it is:

Free Foods
passata (sieved tomatoes) dried pasta, all types including low carb Quark Soft Cheese, Virtually Fat Free Be Good to Yourself, 0.1 Fat, Normandy Natural Fromage Frais
apples apples bananas strawberries oranges peppers onions potatoes carrots cabbage

Healthy Extras
a 350ml skimmed milk
a 42g Cathedral City Lighter Mature Yet Mellow Cheddar
b 1 level tablespoon Linwoods Milled Flaxseeds, Cocoa & Berries
b 2 Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit Cereal Bars, 21g bar, all varieties

Syns Syns
Options, Cracking Hazelnut, dried 1½
Cheese, basic, Mozzarella, reduced fat 2½
Cheese, basic, Parmesan, grated 1½
Cheese, basic, Parmesan, grated 1½
Options, Cracking Hazelnut, dried 1½
Brandy 4 Brandy 4 Brandy 4
Caramel Shortcake Ice Cream Lollies, triple pack 4½
Total Syns25

Sat
B1-porridge, milk, banana, raspberries (HA HB)
B2-toast (HB), egg, beans and tomato
D-pasta n sauce, broccoli and cauliflower, vlf fromage frais & hazelnut options (1.5syns), strawberries
T-aubergine bake (HA for mozzarella), side salad and hot and spicy couscous
pud- made rhubarb and orange cheesecake out of cereal bars, quark and stewed rhubarb :) (5.5syns)
snacks- shortcake skinny cow (4.5syns), hot chocolate (2syns), raspberries

Body Jam class (60mins)
Walking (20mins)
Syns - 13.5syns

Last edited:
Made my cheesecakes. Hubby is looking forward to them too so I really hope they taste normal and not too diety!

To make 2 I've used 2 aldi chocolate orange cereal bars and 1 digestive for the base (9syns) and then for the middle I've used quark/vlf fromage frais, white choc options (2syns) and the zest of an orange. For the topping I've stewed some rhubarb (negligible syns for the amount)! I've simmered down the stewing licor to give a little sauce for hubbys too.

So 5.5syns for a cheesecake. Fingers crossed :)

Review of syns so far:
weds 14.5
thurs 12.5
fri 25
sat 13.5
syns so far = 65.5

Last edited:
Made my cheesecakes. Hubby is looking forward to them too so I really hope they taste normal and not too diety!

To make 2 I've used 2 aldi chocolate orange cereal bars and 1 digestive for the base (9syns) and then for the middle I've used quark/vlf fromage frais, white choc options (2syns) and the zest of an orange. For the topping I've stewed some rhubarb (negligible syns for the amount)! I've simmered down the stewing licor to give a little sauce for hubbys too.

So 5.5syns for a cheesecake. Fingers crossed :)

Thought I'd pop over for a visit too! :D

I have to say I'm v. impressed on your cheescake!! Please send some to me - I would kill for a bit of that right now - nothing sweet in the house (other than 2x finger Kit-Kat's and I've gone right off them!:eek:)

How did your magical delicious cheesecake turn out? Hmmmmm **drools onto keyboard**

Sounds like you've had a pretty good week this week syn wise. For me, keeping on track on Saturdays and Sundays is the hardest time.... too much time that's the problem:rolleyes:.

xxx

Hello - well I'm pleased to report that the cheesecakes were really lovely. Shocking that you've gone off kitkats! I've not had a kitkat in ages.

Even better than the cheesecakes, I made the aubergine bake tonight (from the SW Italian cook book). It was gorgeous !!!! One of the nicest things I've made in a while. Hubby loved it too even though he wasnt sure about aubergines, he had seconds and said it was better than any meal out :) Woo hoo!

I agree, staying on plan on the weekend is the sign of a good week. Fingers crossed for being on plan tomorrow too :)

Hi Gobolino,

Just swinging by to see how things are going with you and it looks as though they're good! I've got a couple of questions for you :

- where oh where do you get the caramel skinny cows?! They only seem to have choc or mint choc (at a push) in my local Asda / Tesco and I want to try a caramel one!
- I liked the sound of the aubergine bake ... are there quite a few veggie recipes in the italian cook book, would you recommend it? I'd like to buy a couple of books and this might be on my list!

Thanks in advance x

Your cheesecakes sound very yummy, unfortunately I'm quite sure I don't have the patience to make them! Glad they were worth the effort and you enjoyed them.

Here's to another good week!

Hope you are doing ok Gobolino and glad the cheesecakes were nice. I can't get hubby to even try most of my SW dessert creations but he loves all the main meals as long as they are not too vegetabley LOL

Good luck for weigh in

Teresa

Sorry I've not been about for a little bit, I've been trying to keep my online food diary on SW up to date, so I'll pop this on here in a bit.

Hey Beegee
I've bought shortcake skinny cows from Sainsburys (2 packs for £3) in the last week so if there's a Sainsburys near you, thats where you need to go! I'd definitely recommend the italian book, there are lots of soups and starters that are veggie and a whole section of veggie mains (I eat fish also and theres a fish section). Not all the puds are veggie though :( But I'm used to that (cant be doing with non-veggie puds it really winds me up, I dont want pig or cow in my pud thanks!

Hey Teresa, I'm ok, just wish I could have a loss tonight! (please please please). I've taken a different approach with how I offer sw things to hubby. I just say I'm making this and do you fancy joining me (basically if not then he can make his own!). It was very funny with the aubergine bake.... I made it, we ate it and both loved it, hubby commented that it was better than going out to a restaurant. I said well say thank you to SW and he was totally surprised that it was a SW recipe :) :) :)

Here's to a loss tonight. I have just stuck to my syns, but you know the WI has more factors leading into it: water through the week, water on WI day, bowel movements on the day!, exercise through the week..... I start to feel that I have very little control on the outcome of WI to be totally honest. One of these weeks I'm going to have the hugest loss, where ALL these factors are in my favour !!!! Meanwhile .........

Sunday:17th April 2011
Free Foods
bananas raspberries pineapple salad, without dressing potatoes

Healthy Extras
a 350ml skimmed milk a 42g Reduced fat Cheddar
b 28g porridge oats and 1 Oat/Scan Bran b 57g of any wholemeal bread

Syns
1/2 strawberry tart, 1 bite of pastry case, remainder left 5 Syns
hot choc powder 11g 2 Syns
Calypo 5 Syns
houmous aldi 28g 2 Syns
hot choc powder 11g 2 Syns

Total: 16 Syns
My Journal Not so much water, travelling lots back and forth Wales.

Monday:18th April 2011
Free Foods
apples dried pasta, all types including low carb bananas salad, without dressing broccoli strawberries cauliflower

Healthy Extras
a 350ml skimmed milk a 42g Reduced fat Cheddar
b 2 Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit Cereal Bars, 21g bar, all varieties b 2 Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit Cereal Bars, 21g bar, all varieties

Syns
cathedral city lighter 21g 3 Syns
Options, Wicked White Chocolate, dried 2 Syns
creme caramel 5 Syns
Sushi Snack Selection, chilled ½ Syn
Hot Drinks Co, Chocolight, Orange Hot Chocolate Drink, 10 pack, dried 2 Syns
Sushi Snack Selection, chilled ½ Syn
Hot Drinks Co, Chocolight, Orange Hot Chocolate Drink, 10 pack, dried 2 Syns

Total: 15 Syns
My Journal more than 3.75 litres water 1 body jam class 60mins 45 mins walking

Tuesday:
B-vlf fromage frais, 10g ground flaxseeds (2syns), strawbs, hot choc powder (2syns), HiFi (HB)
D- cheese roll (90g) (HB+3syns), bertolli (2syns for 10g), salad, cheese (42g cathedral city lighter) (HA), broccoli and cauli stalk soup
T- ???
snack-banana, milk in tea (HA), apple

Soooooo hungry today

Review of syns for the week:
14.5+12.5+25+13.5+16+15+9=105.5

Just over! There were so many things I avoided this week, plus I've managed 3 dance classes and more walking, so 105.5 isnt bad at all :)

Well I'm back from WI and I lost 1.5lb..... I'm really pleased with that as I was starting to feel that I was up and down, up and down all the time. I'll be missing next weeks WI, so I've pledged 3lbs for the week after, I'm staying with my parents for a week, so a break from routine may be just the thing I need :)

Well I'm back from WI and I lost 1.5lb..... I'm really pleased with that as I was starting to feel that I was up and down, up and down all the time. I'll be missing next weeks WI, so I've pledged 3lbs for the week after, I'm staying with my parents for a week, so a break from routine may be just the thing I need :)

Well done honey - that's a fab result:D
Just show's you that having all your syns doesn't really effect losses. Fingers crossed for you that you have another great result next week. xxx

Thanks Beegee, Thanks Suki :)

Here's to next week! Fingers crossed it'll be a good one for us all.

Thanks Teresa! My scales and SW scales arent always different by the same amount so I hadnt thought I'd lost...... another reason not to sneaky peak :)

Wednesday 20th April

B-banana, 2 scan bran (2syns), hot choc powder 10g (2syns), quark
D- couscous, borlotti beans, sweetcorn, pepper, onion, carrot, celery, Hi Fi bar (HB)
snacks- carrot sticks, milk in tea (HA 350ml), 150ml skimmed milk and 24g cathedral city lighter (HA), Hi Fi (HB)
T- same as lunch, Hi Fi bar (6syns)
snack - alpen light bar (3syns)

total syns = 13
1 hour body balance
not so bad on the water - 3litres

Ooops lots of HiFi's today. But still within syns :)

Last edited:
Back