Gobsmacked!

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Well im totally flabbergasted!

I lost 2 1/2 pounds and weigh in tonight AND got Slimmer of the Week! :D

I didnt expect to loose anything this week and forecasted a maintain last week because im recovering after my op and cant do any exercise whatsoever.

So peeps, if you do totally stick to plan regardless of your activity level it will still come off :cool:

Thanks Sarah-Jayne!

Feeling great because of what i achieved but frustrated because im house bound at the min :mad:

Also slighlt tearful after watching the Michael Jackson tribute - it was very moving :cry:

Alright! Congrats, here what you do, blast some music and do the happy dance...naked! Failing that do what I do when I'm house bound, distroy everything in your wake! Fabulous fun :D

I missed that end bit. That MJ thing was amazing, especially when his little girl, Paris, made her "television debut", I actually cried. I nearly cried when Brooke was up there too.

I'm housebound too! Glad you're feeling ok after surgery though. I'm managing to hobble around more and more but still not confident to go outside for any distance (I had my bunions removed).

Have my 2 yr old all day today and no idea how I'll keep her entertained!

Glad to see you've lost because I was worried about being so inactive and literally having my feet up almost all day that it would mean I'll have a gain when I get weighed!

Back