Gobsmacked!

Gobsmacked/annoyed ( but dont know why) at the usual tonight "eeeeeeeeee ive lost I dunno how cos, ive had takeaway, wine, buffet, toby and uncle tom cobbly and all

It really pees me off at times especially after i had been 99.9% on plan last week and gained 2lbs - wheres the justice grrrrr

Gobsmacked/annoyed ( but dont know why) at the usual tonight "eeeeeeeeee ive lost I dunno how cos, ive had takeaway, wine, buffet, toby and uncle tom cobbly and all

It really pees me off at times especially after i had been 99.9% on plan last week and gained 2lbs - wheres the justice grrrrr

I do think if you've had a bad week and still lost you should just say, ooo didn't expect to loose as I wasn't 100%, don't go into detail as it can be upsetting or others.

My sister started listing off what she'd eaten at WI this week and my consultant actually stopped her saying ''you don't have to list everything I think a few people will want to string you up before you've finished''

My pet hate is people who just never seem to be on plan lol and then moan. You can't expect to lose if you're not following plan! I follow plan 99.9% aswell and on the most part I lose, but really hate it when people lose and say they've been out drinking and stuff when I try my hardest to stick to plan and don't drink x

Its the first time ive written a full weeks food down for ages and its made a lot of difference for me I think its the most ive lost in a week since starting the plan

I do think if you've had a bad week and still lost you should just say, ooo didn't expect to loose as I wasn't 100%, don't go into detail as it can be upsetting or others.

My sister started listing off what she'd eaten at WI this week and my consultant actually stopped her saying ''you don't have to list everything I think a few people will want to string you up before you've finished''

This is what the majority of our group do, but there are a few that say they have eaten takeaways, drank full bottles of vodka and still lose 4-5lb. Does my head in x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its the first time ive written a full weeks food down for ages and its made a lot of difference for me I think its the most ive lost in a week since starting the plan

Yay so pleased for you Hun x xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

One guy lost 3.5lbs this week and admitted he drinks a full bottle of brandy on a weekend and even said its 80syns

well done, I'm writing a food diary this week so fingers crossed :)
How much did you lose?

I lost 3.5 donna i was over the moon - I think maybe a diary every week is the way to go especially as im doing it on here, if id just written it on paper id probably have cheated but ........ I feel accountable to everyone who is so lovely and supportive on minis ( does that sound strange)?

I lost 3.5 donna i was over the moon - I think maybe a diary every week is the way to go especially as im doing it on here, if id just written it on paper id probably have cheated but ........ I feel accountable to everyone who is so lovely and supportive on minis ( does that sound strange)?

No I think that makes sense :)

My pet hate is people who just never seem to be on plan lol and then moan. You can't expect to lose if you're not following plan! I follow plan 99.9% aswell and on the most part I lose, but really hate it when people lose and say they've been out drinking and stuff when I try my hardest to stick to plan and don't drink x

They tend not to be sustained losers though. That steady pound a week person is the one who has lost three stone in a year.

One guy lost 3.5lbs this week and admitted he drinks a full bottle of brandy on a weekend and even said its 80syns

The reality is though that men generally have higher metabolisms, especially taller men. I've probably had about three hundred syns this week, and still lost 1lb 1/2 (though being calorie counting this week).

Oh hes not tall gazter lol I know what your saying, but it gets a bit annoying when you hear people saying(bragging) about what they have gotten away with

If these are the only syns he's had then he still is official doing sw 100% so deserves 3.5lb loss

Oh hes not tall gazter lol I know what your saying, but it gets a bit annoying when you hear people saying(bragging) about what they have gotten away with

It often comes back to bite them on the bum. A gain next week wouldn't be unexpected for me, having piggied this week (though still kept in my calorie target).

Yes Summer he is and well done him and its entirely up to him how he uses his syns, I was merely mentioning something he had said, my annoyance is with the people who brag about the copius amounts of rubbish they have eaten and drank and still lose weight

Back