Gobsmacked!

I sit next to a lovely person & last night she was laughing at me & said I've been doing SW for three years & for the last two weeks I've followed SW 100% & lost 6lbs!!!!!!!!

I also hate those little chatterboxes!!!

I lost Alot of weight this week... 11.5lbs, I did this through following the plan 100% and lots of exercise was gutted when I heard the lady behind me whisper to her friend I bet she's been taking those slimming pills. I hadn't just determind. Put a proper damper on my excitement x

I lost Alot of weight this week... 11.5lbs, I did this through following the plan 100% and lots of exercise was gutted when I heard the lady behind me whisper to her friend I bet she's been taking those slimming pills. I hadn't just determind. Put a proper damper on my excitement x

How bloody rude! Did you speak to the consultant? She should have a word with her, don't think I could have held my tongue!
Massive well done to you that is an outstanding loss xx

No I didn't say anything, small minded people. They sit and talk every week so think they may be there more for a sociable nyt, I however seriously want to lose weight. It was rude and I was gutted, actually had a little cry when I got home but like hubby said I know it was hard work and not pills so tats the most important thing. And thank you it was a huge loss not expected at all lol x

Oh how awful. The reason why you lost so much is because you followed the plan. Theyre probably jealous and your far better then those two.

Thankyou it's really kind of you,unfortunately you always get ppl that would rather put ppl done than say well done, the funniest thing was one put on and one sts :)

Don't let them get to you hun, that's just pure jealousy. Well done on such a fantastic loss, that's brilliant :) If they ever say anything again don't let them upset you as much, just remember that your following the plan, enjoying it and loosing weight, whereas they probably aren't following the plan if they're sts and gaining and are obviously very jealous. I have to admit, I get jealous of big losses, but not nasty jealous, I'm happy for the people who have the big losses, but still think... ooo wish I could do that. I'm always really happy for people with big losses.

I can't totally get ppl getting jealous I do lol. I've never lost that much in a week other than when I was doing lighter life, yr right it is just jealousy, we as a human race can be so cruel to each other, I also think they forgot the fact I have alot to lose so it will start coming off quickly, they don't ave much to lose so it's gonna be slower! Anyway haven't let them get to me and I'm planning to be 100% this wk to get my stone, fingers x eh lol

It is annoying when people don't pay attention in Image Therapy and there are quite a few like that in my group.

Saying that, our Image Therapy hasn't changed in years. First, the consultant does the awards, then goes around the room to find out everyones losses/gains. And that's about it really. It bores me to tears and I do sometimes wonder why I bother sitting there for an hour and a half listening to the same thing week in, week out. But I would rather leave than sit there and talk over people.

I can't totally get ppl getting jealous I do lol. I've never lost that much in a week other than when I was doing lighter life, yr right it is just jealousy, we as a human race can be so cruel to each other, I also think they forgot the fact I have alot to lose so it will start coming off quickly, they don't ave much to lose so it's gonna be slower! Anyway haven't let them get to me and I'm planning to be 100% this wk to get my stone, fingers x eh lol

That's another thing that annoys me though, when the comment is ''well she has a lot more to loose'' (obviously depending on how its said, it can be said in a nicer way just to stop someone else getting upset, but I've heard it said in a nasty way as well) it's silly to be jealous of someone loosing a lot if they have a lot to loose, as chances are they're jealous of the people who don't have a lot to loose. I don't see why we can't all just support each other and be nice about it. Luckily my group are very supportive and we all seem to get along and route for each other whether we're doing really well, struggling with the plan, have a lot to loose or not much, we're all there for the same reason and we all go through a lot of the same stuff at some point in our journey.

I totally agree with you, it's a hard slog but the more support you get the better, I'm constantly coming on here looking at tips a recipes and I really think it helps, hope you have a good week and enjoying the snow :)

we had this happen at our group last night, couple of the new members sat behind me talking all thru image therapy. I was really annoyed, just cus they dont want to listen doesnt mean i dont and all i could hear was them. Hoping they sit somewhere else next week!

It's annoying that sometimes people talk. Generally my group is quite good and if someone is talking my consultant will go 'Are you listening, ladies?' and that shuts them right up. Maybe you guys should mention to your consultants you find the talking detrimental to your learning and maybe she/he will pay more attention to asking them to quiet down?

I'm a newbie but I've read around EE as much as I can - knowledge is power and I want it to work! I was amazed in our group how few people had even bothered to open the book to be honest! Why bother coming if you're not going to put the effort in? :confused:

I think a few people at my group don't bother to read their books either. It's annoying when people ask you obvious questions. You feel like shouting read the bloody book!!!

Don't worry, I agree with your hubby as long as you know you've done it the right way, stuff them! 11 1/2lb is a lot to lose but not uncommon! A lady who joined my group 2 weeks ago lost the same in her first week :) x

Yep this happened this week and last week in our group. I'm getting fed up of it, already my mood is a bit low and whereas before i loved staying to group as it always perked me up, I just dont want to anymore :( sorry for the moan :(

Yep this happened this week and last week in our group. I'm getting fed up of it, already my mood is a bit low and whereas before i loved staying to group as it always perked me up, I just dont want to anymore :( sorry for the moan :(
I was getting a bit fed up too but I've been asked to join the social team and I jumped at the chance cos know I HAVE to stay, as others are relying on me too

Thankfully i will be going every other week because of my husbands new shift pattern so atleast that will keep me on track without getting too hassled as i know if i leave my group i will be back to my old ways but i just get frustrated especially when people think they can tell our c its fine that they have been having nutragrain for breakfast aswell as my 15 syns and still losing weight because they will be the first to moan when they have that gain. My c just dropped it lol she's got the patience of a saint x

There were only 4 of us at group last night but one woman asked me how I knew something then went red when I said its in the book. I don't understand why people pay £5 a week to not take notice of the plan? I know I can't afford to waste that money.

I agree it's so rude to chat while other people are having their turn in IT. I went to the 2 nd morning group this week instead of the first one and almost everyone was chatting among themselves really had to hold my Tongue not to shush them.

Then a woman who had put on 3 lb said she didn't know where it had come from then went on to say I haven't been 100% and had a take away expected a maintain or 1lb off so dont know where 3lbs has come from!! Honestly?!?

Back