God I could eat today :(

Funky Mum

Silver Member
Just feeling the urge to eat big time! Had a couple of teaspoons of home made couscous just now, pure heaven!
I'm not hungry as such, just had a soup, but I'm really missing sitting down and eating a meal. Missing the different flavours and textures.
*sigh*

Hey hunny, just a quick post as not feeling great. But just wanted to say you have come done do well with SS why not if you are struggling tonight have an extra shake or bar? Heads all fussy so can't remember if your having bars :)

Catch up soon x

Hey Susie yes I am. I stayed strong last night but again I'm struggling. Don't know if its because the kids are off?
Or whether its because its week 4? Don't they say that after so many weeks you lose the ooomph you had?
The goals - ahhh yes I keep them in my mind and I know I'd feel terrible if I gave in so why do I still have the urge?
Gaaaaahhhhh!

Funkymum its soooooo hard but honestly not worth it, I cheated last week and last night and felt ill, just not used to fatty foods after a few weeks, and its double hard to stay focused after a blip

You are right, once I cheat it'll be hard to not give in again. Thank you!
I think another thing is that at the mo the kids are off and driving me nuts, the house is forever a mess, we have no money to go out and food was my one pleasure and right now I'm having none.

I know exactly how you feel, I love love love food and with the kids off its alot harder. I gave in and all I can say is I actually didnt really enjoy it, I think the diet is expensive so I feel if i am going to mess about with I am better off finding another and i dont want to do that cos I like the results the cd gives. I suppose for me the best way to look at it is its not forever and I can have a few treats when im at goal.

i really hope you get past this cos believe me today I feel awful for cheating and I know if I pass temptation up I feel so happy, Good luck funkymum xx

Hi Funkymum, you're right it is tough once you cheat. I've had a day which I planned to go to a BBQ that was Saturday since then I've had a few nibbles and last night as I've got family visiting I said to myself "well I've slaved over this stove cooking for everyone so I will have a dinner" unfortunately I did the same although only a very small meal. I've been ok the rest of the day, but once you break that commitment it's easy to say yes again.

Don't give in now Hun it leaves you feeling guilty and the moment of pleasure is over far too quickly.

Not being at work and with kids off food is a comfort yes. Think of the extra pounds off at the end if the week and keep fighting. If I could go back and not have the meals over the last 2 days I would xxx

Last edited:
Karen don't be too hard on yourself but I think you are right when you say the oomph disappears after the first few weeks - the eupohoria of ketosis, the excitement and the big losses. For me that excitement now comes with big milestones - another stone lost, wearing the next size down.

Be strong hun and resist the urge as I really do think you will regret it. Remember you are hungry in your head not hungry in your stomach.

Hugs xx

Thanks for the support everyone, I'm not feeling so bad now. Next week I want to be in the 12s so I will keep focussing on that :)

We are behind you every step of the way:gen126:

I know how it is, i've been there soooooooooo many times and i can honestly tell you i get more of a thrill from knowing that i resisted than i do from actually picking.

On Tuesday night i could have killed for chocolate, our neice was over and i knew that chocolate would be close by :rolleyes:

But i flicked on here, watched the clock, watched BB, watched the clock again and climbed the stairs to bed almost floating because i had resisted :clap:

I then spent the next 20 mins telling my DH how proud he should be of me :p

1 step at a time, 1 min/hour at a time, everyone of us x

1 step at a time, 1 min/hour at a time, everyone of us x[/QUOTE]

exactly doll! thats how it needs to be on this!

my god i couldve killed anyone today for food but i just got in my car and went for a drive,earlier i sat on the green let jessica play with her cousin and i read a few magazines! passed the time nicely,just try to kep busy busy busy! x

1 step at a time, 1 min/hour at a time, everyone of us x

exactly doll! thats how it needs to be on this!

my god i couldve killed anyone today for food but i just got in my car and went for a drive,earlier i sat on the green let jessica play with her cousin and i read a few magazines! passed the time nicely,just try to kep busy busy busy! x[/QUOTE]

Well done you, we can float to bed together :D

You know what i mean ;) x

:8855:

Feeling a lot better today, well ok it is only 8.38 but I know today will be easier.
Weighed myself this morning and am 12.12 so that's my reward. :D

Back