god i hate family

Charlie it's such a shame your not getting the support from your family - but you mustn't let it get you down - remember the reasons why you have decided to lose weight, and just think of their reaction when you continue to lose weight, you will be the one having the 'last laff' - I have yo yo dieted for yrs and get that reaction from certain ppl when I tell them I'm on a diet (again) - so now I just don't say anything to anyone, and if someone notices I've lost weight it's a bonus - the very best of luck wished to you for success in your quest, and the ppl on this site will certainly be there to support you in anyway we can :)

Love Angel xxxx

Just wanted to add to what everyone else has said here. Only you can control what you eat and drink and what you don't. Other people can have a good go at influencing you, but you have the ultimate control.

You'll have the last laugh when you are wearing what you want in the summer and they are still podgey and sweating all over the place!

Good luck on the CD you get fantastic results I have lost 42lb in six weeks how amazing is that

My work colleagues are just the same as your family, I've been told that my hair will drop out and that people have died on the cambridge diet (silly sods!!!!)

Just ignore them and quietly do it, one day at a time ~ just get through today thats what I said in the beginnning. It gets easier and this site is amazing ~ keeps you from thinking about food in the evening

Good luck and you can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are your support so just keep talking to us and let us encourage you

Irene xx

Hi Hun,,, I couldn't have said it better than IreneH....we are your support...ignore de knockers do it for yourself and if ya need anything, just post and we'll all come running...

Good luck tomorrow on your start..xx:p

This is the exact reason why I havent told my family....

What a great incentive - proving them wrong!

I first did the SSing malarky 10 years ago, and lost well on it. Have done it properly 3 times now, never regaining the lost weight, just that I stopped before I got to goal. 10 years down the line I am still 8 stones lighter from my first weigh in, I go up a bit and down a bit, but try to never go over 11 stone. I have given up on the SSing totally for now, as I don't feel I need to SS to keep my weight off, or take off the odd few pounds. I just try to maintain my weight by eating sensibly.

I proved ALL my family and ALL of my friends wrong! What a great feeling that was. I lost the weight, and have kept it off now for 10 years!

You can do it too. Once you get over the first few days, you will be flying along and it will become a way of life!

Good luck hun.

Well day one is here :D

You have a great incentive to proe them wrong hun, you will def have the last laugh, come summer time...

Stay strong, plenty of water, all your packs, headache tabs if you need them, and plough through the first few days, then you will be well and truly flying :p

get shaking girlie
love
Geri
x

Hi Charlie, im raising a glass of water to toast you in the 1st day of your new life!!!
As for the family when they ask you in a months time about coming with you to cd tell them its not worth it cos they wouldnt stick to it!! Good luck sarahxx.

Good luck for your day 1 and once you get past day 3 you have it sussed!

Think about starting a diary thread to look back on later - when you are a skinny mini!

Charlie,

I know how you're feeling. I told my mom only after I started and had my first weigh in. I never hear the end of it now. Up to yesterday she says to me to stop it and eat something. I find it best just to ignore the comments and get to where I am happy with.

Just keep going and keep posting here. Its great!!!

Davica

Back