• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

God I love this 'diet' sometimes!!

kevandju5

Maintaining
S: 9st9lb C: 8st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 20.3 Loss: 0st13lb(9.63%)
Do you ever think this is just the best 'diet' ever!!?? Anyone else had something totally scrummy today?

I just had a (very early) lunch with my litte boy... A massive bowl of macaroni cheese pasta 'n' sauce with quorn pieces, onion and peas, followed by a delish mint choc hifi bar. My tummy is now very pleasantly full and I find it hard to believe this stuff is slimming sometimes! xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sarah212

S: 10st3lb C: 9st0lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 1st3lb(11.89%)
i love mint choc hifi bar. oh has hid them from me tho till later

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
S: 15st0lb C: 10st8lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 4st6lb(29.52%)
Those Mint Choc Hi Fi bars are awesome but FAR too tempting.

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
S: 16st9lb C: 12st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 4st2lb(24.89%)
Have you tried the marshalls pots of macaroni cheese. Asda sell them and they are really nice and a lot less hassle to make compared to a pasta n sauce. They are 1.5 syns each. I take them to work with me when I have an evening shift and they are really nice.

minime2

Maintaining!!
S: 10st12lb C: 7st12lb G: 7st12lb BMI: 23 Loss: 3st0lb(27.63%)
Have you tried the marshalls pots of macaroni cheese. Asda sell them and they are really nice and a lot less hassle to make compared to a pasta n sauce. They are 1.5 syns each. I take them to work with me when I have an evening shift and they are really nice.
Oh i have not seen them, going to asda tommorow Thank you

G: 11st0lb
Yes, at the minute I love SW chips and a fried egg to dip. Although I just simply cannot make the SW chips like everyone else, mine are sort of soft wedges. LMAO..... still tasty though

sarah212

S: 10st3lb C: 9st0lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 1st3lb(11.89%)
Omg I love them. Only discovered hifi bars last week when my friend, who goes to class, got me a pack. Trouble is I ate the last one this morning! xx
I only have one left now... gotta wait till tuesday to get some more:cry: