'going back to what i used to know! lol

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hey girls and boys
Today has made me realise that i have no dicipline and have lost all motivation with food and cooking recently. I blame EE being just too darn easy!

So im going back to red and green.

Heres my shopping list and eating plan for week. Iv not done red and green since EE came out and am finding it tricky to remember meat is a HEB on a green day! lol

so can a few of you proof read this for me, i'd really appriciate it! :)

Love you all lots..

Ferns Shopping List

Ryvita wholegrain crackerbread (6= HEB)
Philadelphia Light Herb Garden with Basil (57g= HEB)
Potatoes
VLF Natural Yoghurt
Quorn Mince
Quorn sausages
Pasta n Sauce
Large flat mushroom
Bacon (57g cooked = HEB)
New potatoes
Sweet potatoe
Chicken breast (113g Raw =HEB)
Rice
Tuna steak
Salad
Fruit & Mullers

Onions
Garlic > Chicken kiev
Parsley
Beef stock
Tinned Toms > Tom Sauce
Tomato puree
Oregano
Marjoram
Ground tumeric > Curry
Coriander
Ginger
Cumin

Thursday Green
Breaky
Crackerbread HEB with philly HEA, fruit and a muller

Lunch
Loaded potatoe skins with herbs, Bacon HEB, cheese HEA, low fat yogurt and beans

Tea
Quorn sausages, Mash and gravey (1syn)

Friday Green
Breaky
Porridge oats HEB and Milk 150ml 1/2HEA and Orange choc mullerlight mixed in.

Lunch
Pasta n Sauce with Tuna HEB and 28g Cheese HEA

Tea
Quorn chilli con carni with rice and VLF natural yogurt, with 14g of cheese 1/2HEA

Saturday Green
Breaky
Crackerbread HEB with Philly HEA and mulleright

Lunch
3xeggs Omelette with cheese HEA and baked beans

Tea
Homemade Chicken (HEB) Curry with Rice and VLF natural yoghurt

Sunday Green
Breaky
Bread HEB, cheesy eggs HEA, baked beans, onions and mushrooms. Mullerlight.

Lunch
Pasta & Sauce with Milk HEA

Tea
Chicken HEB, Potatoes and lots of veg. Gravy

Monday RED
Breaky
Tinned Fruit topped with vanilla and dark choc muller and topped with 28g musilie HEB

Lunch
Flat mushroom stuffed with bacon, cheese HEA and onion and sweet potatoe chips.

Tea
Chicken Kiev (2 syns) filled with the Philly HEA instead of quark etc. served with salad.

Tuesday Green

Breaky
Musilie HEB and Mullerlight with fruit.

Lunch
Pasta with homemade tom sauce and cheese HEA

Tea
Tuna steak HEB on greek salad and feta cheese HEA

Iv not added any syns as id like to just use them as i please..

xxxx

hi, not really confident enough on plan yet to proof read, but, just wanted to wish you good luck, it looks like a very well thought out food list. kateyb x

Red/green rocks! Ive just eaten the biggest bowl of rice and spiced quorn - delish! Welcome back to red/green lol x

Well done, that has taken some dedication to sort that out, good luck with your WI. X

Good luck Fern! All looks good to me! I know what you mean about ee it is just too easy! LOL!

Gosh you're organised! I skip from day to day! If EE stops working for me I'll change, but if I stick to it it works so I'm sticking with it.

Hey Fern,

Your philly is only a HEB on green. My consultant said there is not enough calcium in it to make it a HEA so its only included as a HEB on green.

:)

Thank you!

And thank you to everyone else.. i wouldnt say EE has stopped working for me, but since i'v become a bum, EE has got tooo easy, i no longer have to think about it, and as great as that sounds.. to diet without effort, i can see a slippery slope up ahead and this is my effort to avoid it!! lol

Right. I will make sure i remind myself about the philly, 1Q, my chicken kiev, i dont like quark, and was going to use the philly? any other suggestion??

Thank you ever so much ladys, im so greatful i have you lot!!! xxx Im nervous!!! lol iv forgotton how to red/green it!

You'll be fine miss it will be like riding a bike! Once you are into them will be like you have never been away! I had same sort of problem with ee but i did find when i went back to red and green i kept forgetting i had 2x hexa and b's!

LOL thats what im worried about, im worried that im going to forget and count meat as free and it wont be! eeek. Well. The week commences thursday, as i weigh in wed and im pretty sure this weeks already ****ed LOL

so. Wish me luck peeps ;) x

Wow Fern, that took some dedication! Well done you.
Hope it goes well for you, I must admit although I've done EE the last few weeks I do like dropping back into red/green sometimes.

For your chicken Kiev, how about a couple of laughing cow extra lights mixed with garlic and herbs? They are only 1 syn each so wouldn't need to use a HEX if you didn't want to?

Hope it goes well for you Saint Fern :)

Your menus look nice and tasty - you'll be fine going back to Red/Green days.
Re. cheese etc on RED days - I divide a HE A choice everyday - so instead of 350ml Skim Milk I make it 210ml Skim Milk & 2 Light Laughing Cow Triangles - then it doesn't take away more of a HE A than necessary -- I like having my cuppas as takes edge off hunger / boredom for me.
Good luck although am sure you won't need it at all.
Looking forward to reading your menus

Jill

Your menus look nice and tasty - you'll be fine going back to Red/Green days.
Re. cheese etc on RED days - I divide a HE A choice everyday - so instead of 350ml Skim Milk I make it 210ml Skim Milk & 2 Light Laughing Cow Triangles - then it doesn't take away more of a HE A than necessary -- I like having my cuppas as takes edge off hunger / boredom for me.
Good luck although am sure you won't need it at all.
Looking forward to reading your menus

Jill

Omgosh i can't belive im asking this after being with sw for so long, but. isn't it 250ml of skimmed milk not 350ml??? i usually have cheese for my HEA so i dont know!

Back