Going for it!

GLL

Silver Member
I made a trip to the chemist yesterday to sign up for smoking cessation.
I need to head back in Tues / Wed to get some patches and set my quit date.
The 'plan' is to assign myself some of my daily points to deal with cravings if they become overwhelming. I already drink a ton of water and I remember last time I tried, it really helped.
This year is my year of change and smoking has to go. (along with the weight loss, learning to drive, taking care of me better and generally a new mindset).
Im thinking 17th March as a quit date, judging by the amount of ciggys I have left, that's when I will have run out :)

Good Luck for tomorrow!!

quit day was Thursday and not had a ciggy since.

The diet is getting shot to pieces tho, stuck to plan and still gaining grrrr.

Welldone on stopping!
I stopped 5 weeks ago today and while I haven't gained weight I am struggling to lose. To be fair I don't deserve to lose because I haven't been sticking to plan.

Keep it up because I'm sure you will start losing soon. Have you tried to up your activity yet?

I bought ciggys. Gameplan is to shift a bulk of the weight (i have a lot to loose) and quit again. I'm not putting myself thru the torture of sticking to plan and gaining every week.
really annoyed about it all because i was actually coping ok without the ciggys.

Well you have to do it the best way for yourself. Goodluck on losing weight, I have a huge amount to lose:(

Back