going from lipotrim to atkins??????

Jew356

determined to be slim
Hi, I am just about to finish doing lipotrim have only done it for 3 weeks but can't stomach the bland shakes and flapjacks anymore. I was looking into doing Atkins to keep the weight coming off, how many calories should I aim to be eating as I'm only on 450 a day and I'm worried the gain in calories wont make me lose any weight. Oh and does Atkins have to be high in fat or can it be done low fat too??? Thanks

for induction the carbs are 20g and the ratio is 65% Fat, 35% protein and 5% carbs, to get the 20g carbs your calorie intake is around 1400-1600. I have seen posts on here before that a low calorie/low fat atkins just doesnt work.

I was on Slim Fast and then on a VLCD and for the first two weeks on Atkins i stayed the same but lost inches!! im on week 4 now and im still the same weight but havent been very strict atm so not surprised i havent lost! am over the moon to sts!! on this diet since i switched i have been 100% happier and more energetic! and going start with getting the exercises in now! no excuse!

Hope you find all the info you need! xxx

Thank you that really helps, I have 6 weeks til my holiday and would like to lose at least another stone, just hope the jump from a vlcd won't make me gain, keen to get losing

I moved from a VLCD diet to Atkins I was only on VLCD for two weeks before switching and I have lost more weight in 5 days on this diet than I did on Cambridge, so don't worry. Trust me your love it remember to eat ur good fats don't be afraid. Trust me it works.

I started Wednesday and I'm in love with this diet already, doing to make a mim and some flax bread this morning very excited

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins

Back