Going into ketosis - Be brave.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Marylyn, 8 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Marylyn

Marylyn Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    If you know anything about weaning a baby, then you know that as a Mother, you do it kindly. I breast fed my son and when it came to feeding solids, I would start with a little feed, then spoon-feeding, and finish with the comfort of the breast again.

Now you might ask, what has that got to do with going into ketosis?

Well the answer is this: You can't be kind to yourself in the respect of having a little comfort food before you drink your Lipotrim or a little comfort food after you drink your LT.

You need to be very tough on yourself. Water is the only comfort you can have and that may be quite a "bitter pill" to swallow in the first few days.

"Why am I putting myself through this torture?" you may be asking yourself on day 2 and day 3.

Nirvana is now only a day or two away.

Lipotrim, the wonderful paradoxical diet that is essentially a starvation diet, but one that you should never feel hungry on, if you follow the rules.

A thousand cheers to Minimins the angel that got me through some very hard days. I wouldn't be posting here with my new found confidence if it wasn't for her goodself.

i'lldoit and Roch like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    Hi Marilyn,wonderful post,i myself am starting Lt tomorrow and i have 16 stone 2 lose and a very long journey ahead of me.
    Maybe i have my wires crossed but are you on a LT trial if you are could you pls pm me as i would be really interested to know if i could get on 2 a trial like this.
    Thanks and take care xxx

4. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Great post, Marylyn!!

5. Marylyn

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank Isobel,

Pam and Roch are in all our thoughts. I hope they will keep posting.

6. Lady_in_London

Lady_in_London Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Great post Marylyn. Gosh some people really do have a way with words don't they!!!

7. Marylyn

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    And I didn't kiss the Blarney stone either

It looked too treacherous for my liking.

However, I was born near it 40 + years ago.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.