Going it alone-lots of support needed

mumto4

Restarting my journey. I cannot go to class due to work commitments and shifts etc and cannot afford the lump sum to join online so going it alone. Today is day one (again) and i will be on here as much as I can for support as I know you lovely bunch are fantastic at that!! :flirt2:

I have been going it alone for almost a year now, and I couldn't have done it without the advice and encouragement I have got from this forum, the people on here are fantastic and are always ready to help - so my advice is stick with Minimins, you'll certainly won't regret it, good luck with your weight loss.

A lot of people do it alone, and do very well.
Like Donnie said there are so many supportive people here, so just yell if you need any help!
Good luck!

I totally agree with Donnie's comments. I have been doing SW by myself since August last year and this website has really helped. I'm almost at target now and I don't think I would be where I am if it wasn't for Minimins!

Doing SW from home can be done - you just need to be in the right frame of mind and seek help/advice from here when you ever need it to keep you on track.

Good luck!

I am here ... Good luck ...Full support from me I only get weighed at pop in's plus only started a few weeks ago and have a long way to go, so I will be here xxx

Back