Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Yeah I am the same with the syrup in my coffee, there is just no other way. Half and half with truvia might do it, good idea (I'm still not giving up on my syrup lol) I have a cappuccino so I have to limit anyway as any more than two drinks and I don't have any HexA left for the day and have to syn the milk.

Wow Gemsta your pics are fantastic! You can really see the difference! One thing is the same though, you've got the same socks on :D

Lol! Not quite, a slight different variation ;) But if they were I could assure you I'd not had them on since August last year! ;)

Yeah I am the same with the syrup in my coffee, there is just no other way. Half and half with truvia might do it, good idea (I'm still not giving up on my syrup lol) I have a cappuccino so I have to limit anyway as any more than two drinks and I don't have any HexA left for the day and have to syn the milk.

I don't blame you! Syns are all about having what you fancy within reason :)

So Friday and weigh in day! Result = -1.5lb

So better than last week, not as much as I was hoping for following * week, but still a step in the right direction and I've regained my 3 1/2 stone award I had to take off last week :)

Oooh ooh ohh! Just updated my stats and have realised I've now gone over 50lbs lost! :D Can also add my half century thingy now too :)

So after weigh in I feel back on track again. But I want to track how much speed etc I'm eating now and watch my portion control this week to see if it helps at all. So I'm going to try and colour code my food here so I have a at a glance look so to speak..won't hurt to try right? Going to use red for syns as I usually do, orange for free, green for super, blue for HE, pink for protein :)

Also, my sports bras arrived yesterday (bargain off sportsdirect and £3 each) so I'm going to have a go at Charlotte's DVD. Wish me luck!..lol..

Friday 27th March - EE

HEa - 250ml milk
HEb - 35g Shreddies

Breakfast
35g Shreddies milk from HEa allowance with strawberries and banana followed by a apple
Tea milk from HEa allowance and sugar

Lunch
Ham, Hard Boiled Eggs, Baby Leaf Salad, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Celery, Spring Onion, Radishes, Pickled Onions
Diet Orangeade
Hartley's Jelly - 1/2 syn with strawberries, raspberries and Fat Free Yoghurt

Mikado Sticks - 5.5 syns

Apple

Dinner
Slow Cooker Chicken, Roasted Potato in skins, Smash, Cauliflower, Carrots, Peas and Gravy - 3 Syns
Diet Orangeade

Syns - 1oz of Sugar = 5.5 (for Teas)

Total Syns - 14.5

Last edited:
Well done on the half century!!!

I am quite chuffed thanks Paige :)

This morning I manged the warm-up and 6 rounds of Charlotte's DVD..more than the first time and I was still knackered!..lol...

Ray came home and put anew tap on the bath (Yay, we can now have showers again and a bath without waiting 1 hour to fill!) I finished putting up my new shabby chic bits in the hall after wallpapering last weekend. Got all the washing done and most the housework. Going to finish the rest tomorrow before heading off to see Mrs Browns Boys! Can't wait! :D

Been fairly good today, will continue with my colour coding as I think it is good to see at a galnce. Even if it's a PITA to do..lol..

Finally caught up! Food is looking good and well done on your loss!

Hope you have an amazing time at Mrs Brown's boys!

Thanks everyone :D

Saturday 28th March - EE

HEa - 250ml milk
HEb - 2 Weetabix

Breakfast
2 Weetabix milk from HEa allowance with chopped bananas followed by pink grapefruit and strawberries
Options Choc Orange - 1.5 syns

Let's just say the rest of my day was crap...lol.. Double bacon cheese burger, chips and 2 pots of coleslaw big bottle of Stella Cidre and Chocolate Brownie Ice cream cake and bottle of coke at the LG Arena, but you know what I had a great time...show was fab and I laughed till I cried! Tomorrows another day :)

Last edited:
Well done with your Half Century. Colour coding is a good idea. I cannot tell the difference between orange and red. Stll a great idea though. Congrats again

Well done Gemsta your doing fab!!! How is charlottes dvd?! I've been tempted to buy it for a while but wasn't sure if it was worth it! Definitely don't think I could do it 6 times though haha!! xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Hi Paige, I find it knackering...lol.. There's 13 3 minute rounds plus the warm up and warm down...not that I've got to the warm down yet!...lol.. I think you might be able to see clips somewhere online to see if you'd like it. I guess it's bit like boxercise? But she reckons she does it 4 times a week and she has a cracking figure now (it shows her at the beginning too) I struggle a bit with co-ordination...lol.. but I only do it when I'm on my own of course :)

Diary looking good.
And don't worry about your little splurge, happens sometimes but the key is drawing a line and getting back on it which you're doing! X

Diary looking good.
And don't worry about your little splurge, happens sometimes but the key is drawing a line and getting back on it which you're doing! X

Thanks LittleOne. I still feel guilty about it today. I could have chosen better, though I saw no option of jacket potato on any of the meals to see I could have asked for that instead of chips with a steak. New day today though with the clock change and late night I've missed breakfast..lol..

Back