Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

I do like your meal plans Gem. I must get on to the salad packs, perhaps I would enjoy them better than the `gem` lettuce.
Must get some options too, not bought those for some time.

Well done Gemsta! I don't know how you got up so early and did all that making me feel like a right lazy bum!!! Foods looking good as well Hun, we can definitely do this woohoo!!!

I was up as Ray let his alarm go off too long, so thought I'd get up and move my ass...lol.. We sure can do it hun :) x

Well done you on completing all that so early! Your meal plan looks wonderful. I'm off to join a SW group this morning. I'm excited! :D

Have a great day! :)

Thanks very much and Good Luck at group Nova! :)

I do like your meal plans Gem. I must get on to the salad packs, perhaps I would enjoy them better than the `gem` lettuce.
Must get some options too, not bought those for some time.

Thanks Doreen. I get too easily fed up of normal lettuce. I like the baby leaf as it has rocket, spinich and red chard leaves in it so is more tasty and more superfree the way i see it. I love my options I tend to stock up when I see them on offer somewhere :)

Very pleased with my new haircut! Hopefully that should make a little bit of difference with weigh in alone next week the amount I've had cut off!..lol.. The girls in the hairdressers noticed right away so that was nice. Looking forward to getting dressed up tomorrow now looking and feeling a lot better than last years AGM for sure. Ray and I popped out earlier to get the last bits for holiday (only the health stuff and sun cream etc) so am almost ready now. Just sort the packing left to do. Brought myself a little treat for later when we watch BGT :)

Today's meals in pics...

Breakfast - Pink Grapefruit and Orange Segments and Shreddies with Strawberries
brekkie1.jpgbrekkie2.jpg
Lunch - Part 2 - My Carrot, Tomato and Coriander Soup. Never took one of my ham bap and salad..lol..
speedsoup.jpg
Dinner - Steak, Gammon and Cajun chicken with mushrooms and onions and salad
mixedgrill.jpg

Awww glad you like your new haircut!! That's lovely that the girls noticed a difference! It's always people that haven't seen you a while that notice the most!!! Hope you have a good night out tomorrow and feel fab as I'm sure you will look it with your new look!!! :D z

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thank-you chick :D Pics tomorrow night if I feel I look ok in them...lol.. ;) x

Wow, go you! It's nice to have people notice - a lovely little boost. I'm sure you will look lovely :) xx

Hi Gemsta, diary's looking great...you seem very focussed at the moment! What did you have done to your hair? I fancy something new...thinking of a fringe! Xx

Hi JB, I'm trying, but in all honesty, I am struggling at the moment a bit. Just trying to focus on loosing these last 2.5lbs before we go away. I had a slight fringe put in.!..lol... I usually have a short bob style that is longer at the front shorter at the back. This time I went for one length with lots of layers (my hair is mega thick) and little sweeping fringe. Once I've sorted it later when I'm dressed up I'll add a pic :)

Sunday 26th April - EE

HEA - 250ml milk
HEB - 2 Weetabix

Breakfast
2 Weetabix with milk and 2 chopped bananas
Cup of tea- 2 syns

Lunch
Roast Pork, Roast Sweet Potatoes, Boiled Potatoes, Broccoli, Green Beans and Carrots Gravy - 3 syns

Dinner
Not sure, but tonight will be off plan at works AGM. Why does life always have to interfere...lol..

Total Syns - 5 syns
Weekly syns - 41 syns out of max.105

Hi JB, I'm trying, but in all honesty, I am struggling at the moment a bit. Just trying to focus on loosing these last 2.5lbs before we go away. I had a slight fringe put in.!..lol... I usually have a short bob style that is longer at the front shorter at the back. This time I went for one length with lots of layers (my hair is mega thick) and little sweeping fringe. Once I've sorted it later when I'm dressed up I'll add a pic :)

Sounds lovely! Have a fab night xx

Is that 2.5lb til target or just a mini target? Xx

Just to 4 stone overall. I still have another stone after that to go to target, but ideally would love to get down to about 10 and half stone :)

Thanks all! I really think I would have given up by now if was not for all my girls here! :)

As promised...couple of snaps with me dolled up ready for tonight's AGM at work...Dress to Impress is this years theme :)

me1.jpg me 2.jpg

Hope you have a good evening! Hair is looking lovely :)

Back