Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Thanks hun...it's not looking as good as it was yesterday but have done my best..it was a little 'blowy' in the garden too..lol..

The wind is not ideal for keeping hair styles looking fresh lol.....

Thanks Becki :) Feeling a tad delicate this morning...wasn't a late one, was back home about 10.30 was just the 5 Magners I sank in 3 and a half hours...lol.. Ooooopppss! Not sure I can face breakfast this morning..lol.. But I have plenty of Speed soup left so will probably have some of that later. Will update my food diary when I know what I'm having later on.

Monday 27th April - EE

HEA - 250ml milk
HEB - 2 Alpen Bars

Breakfast
Just a Options Choc Orange - 1.5 syns

Lunch
Speed Soup
Space Raiders - 3 syns
Special K Biscuit Moments - 5 syns

Diet Orangeade

Dinner
Chilli with rice
Hot Chocolate - 3 syns (made with HEA)
For work tonight
NAS Squash
Apple
2 Alpen Bars

Total Syns - 12.5 syns
Weekly syns - 53.5 syns out of max.105

Thanks Ria it was good :)

Welcome KH21 :)

So I've just cancelled my subscription to SW online! It runs out whilst we are away so needed to make a decision now really. I'm sure I can get to target with the help of all the lovely peeps here :)

I'm sure you can do it! And we are all here for support :) Even if I have had a bad day, the lovely people on here always make it better :)

Shattered after work.... have had some breakfast and am now off to bed. Will add diary entry for today later :)

OMG Gemsta you look amazing!!! I really love your outfit so flattering!!! Hope you had a really lovely time and the magners didn't give you too much of a hangover lol ;) well done for eating well the next day that's always a mission when your feeling slightly delicate!!!! xxx

Looking good my lovely :) Glad you have a lovely time, cider is always the worst for hangovers! And such high syns - but who cares!!

Thanks Paige! I had so many nice comments at the function and when I posted the pics to FB that it really does help with the boosts! I was ok really, think I just drank what I did so quick my body was like what the heck is going on!..lol..

Thanks Sarah! I know cider is bad, but it's really the only alcoholic drink I enjoy. I can't touch vodka as it's my stella equivalent ''makes me a bit nasty'' so I won't have it and tbh I might as well have that as 7 syns for a coke or pepsi..I can't abide diet coke/pepsi...lol..

Welcome Binykbonk! :)

Tuesday 28th April - EESP

Steps at work - 20,413 (9.66 miles)

HEA - 250ml milk
HEB1 - 60g wholemeal bap
HEB2 - 2 Alpen Bars

Breakfast
Grapefruit segments
60g wholemeal bap with 2 WW sausages (1 syn) and egg
Options Choc Orange - 1.5 syns

Lunch
Was sleeping... A plum and diet orangeade when I got up
Hot Chocolate made with milk - 3 syns

Dinner
SW All Day Breakfast - enjoyed my bap so much thought right same for tea...kinda..lol.. - 4 WW Sausages (2 syns) Bacon, Baked Beans, Frylight Fried Eggs, Chopped Tomatoes, Mushrooms
Melon Medley

For work tonight
NAS Squash
Apple & Plum
2 Alpen Bars

Total Syns - 7.5 syns
Weekly syns - 61 syns out of max.105

Last edited:
Back