Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Sunday 7th February - EE

HEXa -20g RF Cheese and 125ml milk
HEXb -2 slices from a 400g loaf

Breakfast
Banana and a Pear with a coffee

Coffee and Apple and small punnet of Grapes

Lunch - Pulled Beef, Roast Potatoes, Sweet Potato Mash, Green Beans, Cabbage, Leeks, Carrots and Yorkie Pud (2 syns) gravy (2 syns)
Lemon and Lime Jelly (0.5 syns) topped with a Mullerlight and some strawberries

Dinner
Ham & Cheese Salad sandwich with pickles, gherkins and baby plum tomatoes
Snaps - 3.5 syns
Strawberries, banana and a Mullerlight Caramel & Peanut

Syns
Gravy - 2 syns
Snaps x 2 - 7 syns
Hersheys - 3.5 syns
Flump - 2 syns

14.5 syns (slightly over for the week in all, but will take it if it means not having a blow out) :)

Last edited:
So far I've had grapefruit and sw sausages, egg and mushroom for breakie,
Made veg soup for lunch which I'm gonna try eat without bread, then it's a roast dinner for tea, eating slices of beef and fruit inbetween and will decide syns later

So far I've had grapefruit and sw sausages, egg and mushroom for breakie,
Made veg soup for lunch which I'm gonna try eat without bread, then it's a roast dinner for tea, eating slices of beef and fruit inbetween and will decide syns later

Sounds good!...Don't forget your HEXa and b especially your B as this is the most important for fibre :) You need to make sure you are including ALL elements of the plan (free foods, speed foods, HEXa and b and syns (minimum of 5 a day to be on plan!) :)

Hi Gemsta I was trying to save hexb for hifi bars later, bought 6 syn ones by mistake, I had 1 small bread with my soup so will have a jam hifi bar later. As for hexa I am synning my milk for coffee cos I am a cheese addict so will have that for supper in some form or other. I'm feeling a bit miffed as I bought a chicken crown for Sunday tea and it has 2 syns per 100g, so not worth it

A touch over syns for the week, but in all honesty I'm quite happy with that. * week arrived yesterday so I am desperate for comfort food :( Weigh in tomorrow I'm not too hopeful as I think it's still a day or 2 too early for me to show a loss with the inevitable bloat. I'm hoping for a STS and fingers crossed a good week ahead will show for next week :) We shall see all the same :)

Good luck for weigh today lovely - why does * week always come just before weigh in! Grrrr

Also hope you have a lovely time with the girls from group - what did you decide to make in the end? xxx

Hey this is a fab thread, thanks! I love the idea of keeping a diary on here, and I think I may start to do the same. I just write mine down at the mo but would be good to see if other people think I'm eating well!!

Hey this is a fab thread, thanks! I love the idea of keeping a diary on here, and I think I may start to do the same. I just write mine down at the mo but would be good to see if other people think I'm eating well!!

Hiya and welcome kxxx90 ..let me know if you do start one pop over and I'll support :)

Good luck for weigh today lovely - why does * week always come just before weigh in! Grrrr

Also hope you have a lovely time with the girls from group - what did you decide to make in the end? xxx

Hey hun..weigh in was crap :( ..lol.. but lunch was good with one friend from group, one had to bail as her husband is poorly...jacket with ham, salad and pickles with HEXa cheese. Update and food diary for today to follow :)

So weigh in was crap..... +2lb on. As I said above though I did come on yesterday so although I was slightly over on syns I had been good so am putting it down to * week so back on it .....again! Hope I can shift it and a bit more for next week would be nice! :)

I'm chilling out the rest of today..I have tonight off work (YAY!) so have been cooking some pork in the slow cooker since this morning..I'm going to do a yummy tea for later and save my syns for later :)

Monday 8th February - EE

HEXa - 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HEXb -2 Alpen Light Bars

Breakfast - At weigh in so nothing, couple of cups of tea at group though.

Lunch - Ham, Jacket Potato, HEXa, lettuce leaves, carrot, baby plum tomatoes, cucumber, cabbage, radishes, pickled onions, gherkins, celery
Diet Pop

Coffee and Alpen Bars

Dinner
Pulled Pork, Mash, Roast Potatoes, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Carrots and Gravy (2 syns)
Diet Pop

Strawberry Dessert - Quark, Options, Strawberries, Hersheys, Marshmallows and Choc Shot

Coffee and 2 Flumps

Syns
Milk - 80ml - 2 syns
Gravy - 2 syns
Option Strawberry - 2 syns
Hersheys - 3.5 syns
Marshmallows - 1 syn
Choc Shot - 0.5 syn
2 x Flumps - 4 syns

15 for the day
15 for the week out of 105

Last edited:
Tuesday 9th February - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 35g Sultana Bran

Breakfast
Sultana Bran with banana followed by a chopped Pink Grapefruit and Strawberries
2 x Coffees

Lunch
Minestrone Mugshot and Hartley's Jelly - 0.5 syn

Coffee

Dinner
Salmon and Prawn Stir Fry - Salmon, Prawns, Broccoli, Mange Tout, Baby Sweetcorn, Peppers, Red Onion, Spring Onion, Mushrooms and noodles seasoned with soy sauce and Chinese 5 Spice
Diet Pop
Pancakes for pudding with fruit! (Banana & Strawberries)

For work tonight
NAS Squash
Apple
Pear
Ham Sandwich (Bread - 6 syns) and Baby Plum Tomatoes
Snaps - 3.5 syns
Curly Wurly - 6 syns

16 syns for the day
31 for the week

Last edited:
I'm feeling pretty fab today :) I got up at 7...did some housework then got my joggers on and went for a run! :D I've decided now...no more messing about...these last in-shiftable lbs need to go! I've also been on the scales (I know! I know! :1461:) and yes weight fluctuates but I am showing a 3lb difference to yesterday! I knew it!..lol.. those first few days of bloomin' * week! :mad: Still I'm determined to be 100% on plan this week...more exercise and see what Monday holds! I want 3lbs next week.

Here's a pic of me nearing the end of my run this morning! :) ..lol..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBjzbCZKKqY/?taken-by=gemsta1977

Good on you!
I can't do much exercise these days, all sorts of probs that I won't bore you with but hence the weight gain in the first place.
When I was younger I was always at the gym, playing squash, badminton etc, I also used to be able to eat my body weight in crap and not show a gain!
Who knew eh?

Well I'm feeling it this afternoon! I went to bed for a couple of hours this afternoon before tonight's shift and my right hip is killing me now..lol.. But I have work tonight...that will be around 10 miles of walking once steps are converted, so think it will be just the exercise bike in the morning. I need to be sensible about it with the night shifts :)

Wednesday 10th February - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 2 slices of bread from 400g loaf

Breakfast
Bacon, Egg, Tomato and mushroom Sarnie
Coffee
35g Sultana Bran (6 syns) with milk from HEXa and a banana

Lunch
Diet Pop, Pear, Apple and 2 x Plums
Milkybar - 3.5 syns

Dinner
Pork Loin with mushrooms, onions, peppers with beans and SW Wedges
Diet Pop

For work
NAS Squash
Pear
Plums
Grapes

Syns
35g Sultana Bran (6 syns)
Milkybar - 3.5 syns
Benefit Bar - 2.5 syns

12 syns for the day
43 syns for the week

Last edited:
Thursday 11th February - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 35g Sultana Bran

Breakfast
Sultana Bran with part HEXa and a banana
Coffee
Bacon, Egg, Mushroom and Tomato Sarnie (6 syns for 2 slices of bread from 400g loaf)

Coffees
Curly Wurly - 6 syns

Lunch
Snaps - 3.5 syns
Flump - 2 syns
Mullerlight
Apple

Dinner
Chicken & Lamb Madras, SW Wedges and Mushroom Fried Rice
Diet Pop

Syns
2 x bread - 6 syns