Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Friday 12th February - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 35g Shreddies

Breakfast
Shreddies with part HEXa and chopped strawberries
Coffee

Coffee
Apple
2 x Oranges
Mullerlight

Lunch
Spag Bol - 5% mince, onions, peppers, chillies, garlic, mushrooms and passata with lost of salad leaves for added speed :) (YUMMY!) - 3 syns worth of cheese
Diet Pop

Dinner
My SW Kebab with SW chips, salad and homemade coleslaw (Red & White Cabbage, Red Onion and Carrot) and chilli sauce
(Not had it for ages so looking forward to it!)
Diet Pop

Syns
RF Cheese - 3 syns
LTL Mayo - 1 syns
Snaps - 3.5 syns
Milky Way - 5 syns
Flump - 2 syns

14.5 syns for the day
75 for the week

Last edited:
Thanks Mary..I've made my Kebab meat, chilli sauce and coleslaw mix for later. Can't wait for it..lol..

Saturday 13th February - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 35g Porridge Oats

Breakfast
Porridge with raspberries and a coffee

Raw carrot and a Pear

Lunch
Bacon, mushroom and tomato omelette with a coffee
Apple, Plum
Mullerlight and a banana

Dinner
Cooking me and Ray a SW friendly 3 course Valentine's meal :)
Garlic Mushrooms on a bed of salad leaves

Roast Chicken, Roast Potatoes, Sweet Potato Mash, Spring Greens, Cauliflower, Carrots and Sprouts and Gravy (2 syns)

SW Tiramisu - 4 syns each

Syns
Curly Wurly - 6 syns
Gravy - 2 syns
SW Tiamisu - 4 syns
6 Mikado Sticks - 3 syns

15 syns for the day
90 for the week

Last edited:
I've knocked it down to about 4 syns as I left out the Brandy. I will add it later for you if it tastes good, but it's on the SW website. I'm not too hopeful, but we shall see! I am guessing it won't be a patch on my preferred recipe but that one would be probably be about 20 syns...lol... We have had the starter and that was lovely! :)

Tiramisu was not great Mary.... a real let down :(

Sunday 14th February - EE

HEXa - 75ml milk and 30g RF Cheese
HEXb - 2 slices of bread from 400g loaf

Breakfast - SW Full English - 5 Heck Chicken Italia Sausages (2.5 syns) Bacon Medallions, Baked Beans, Plum Tomatoes, Fried Potatoes, Mushrooms and 2 x Eggs
Coffees

Lunch
Pizza toast - HEXb with leftover chilli sauce, kebab meat, chicken and red onion, mushroom and HEXa cheese topped with red and green jalapenos served with baby leaf salad and homemade coleslaw (Red & White Cabbage, Carrot and Red Onion) - 0.5 syns for LTL mayo
Diet Pop
Strawberries and a Mullerlight

Banana

Dinner
Chicken Kebabs - chicken, onions, mushrooms, peppers and cherry tomatoes with SW Wedges and Baby Leaf salad
Diet Pop
Mullerlight

Syns
Sausages - 2.5 syns
LTL Mayo - 0.5 syns
Snaps - 3.5 syns
Hersheys - 3.5 syns
Curly Wurly - 6 syns

15.5 syns for the day
105.5 for the week :)

Last edited:
Morning all....if anyone is reading this...been very quiet on here the last few days! Off to weigh in a short while, a little disappointed as scales not showing what they did yesterday. Still should be a loss, but its not looking as good...we shall see I guess :)

Hi Gemsta
I'm reading my lovely good luck today. Don't be dissapointed a loss is a loss, thats why my hubby hides my scales in the loft I was always upset when the numbers weren't playing ball on WI day. You're doing super you're meals are so varied everytime I read you make me drool!

It is very quiet on here this time round I've not got the buzz for the site like b4, theres no banter to keep us going. I sometimes dont post my diary as I feel "whats the point" but then the diet lapses as Im not writing it down. Now Im thinking Ive got to write it whatever at the end of the day its for my benefit.

Anyway mate you keep going just the way you are its fab. X

Awwwww thanks Bubble... I don't think the platform is as helpful on the site as used to be...unless you regularly contributing in terms of commenting you don't get the alerts. I will pop by your diary in a while :)

Weigh is was good.... -3lbs off! Whoop! I will take that happily :) Need to try and be as good as I can this week now as we are away the weekend and that can play havoc for me even though I will be as good as I can :)

Thanks Bubs...I am happy with that tbh.

On another note we had a visit from a recruitment person at group today. She is going to pop me a invite in the post for the next open day event I am thinking that I will go just so I have all the info so I know exactly what is involved. I have nothing to loose by going and getting the info I guess :)

Monday 15th February - EE

HEXa - 75g Primula Light
HEXb - 2 Alpen Bars

Breakfast - At group...2 coffees

Lunch
Homemade frozen Spag Bol portion, jacket potato, baby leaf salad, coleslaw (1 syn)
Diet Pop

Dinner
Nacho Style Feast - 5% mince, passata, onions, peppers, mushrooms served over SW chips topped with HEXa and jalapenos
Diet Pop

Coffee

For work
2 Apples
Pear
Snaps - 3.5 syns
HEXb

Syns
100ml Milk - 2.5 syns
LTL Mayo - 0.5 syn
Snaps - 3.5 syns

7 syns for the day
7 syns for the week

Last edited:
Great food! :p (licking lips)

I reckon you would make a fab consultant. I looked into it all 9 years ago but then got pregnant and priorities all changed. There's a lot of behind the scenes legwork but with the right passion its worthwhile.
Hope your night at work not too busy. Take care. X

Awww thanks chick... I need to have all the info laid out for me so I can make an informed decision. I only work 3 nights a week Monday-Wednesday, so I have the time. I do a quite a lot for my consultant currently as is and I am organised and very passionate about the plan and would get a massive kick out of helping people. But then there are the downsides so I think you need to know everything there is to know, so we shall see :) BTW way to go on a amazing loss this week :)

Thanks Bobs x

Back