Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Thanks Hubz...and to you too :)

Right...so today I have weighed in (just out of interest and the loss would have been 1/2lb had I weighed in today. The same pattern I've noticed the last several weeks etc so glad I changed days!) although I did have a bowl of shreddies with some milk last night after I went to bed. Not sure why I did it, felt a bit hungry, but thinking back now I think it was worry as we had a bit of bad news yesterday so maybe that was playing on my mind, don't think that blip can count for the difference in weight though, even so it don't matter. New day....blip behind me..move on.

Yummy slimming world kebab that sounds so good!! How do you make that?!! Food looks good as always!!!! Well done on the half pouf loss that's great hun!!! Sorry to hear you had some bad news!! Hope your ok! xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Thanks Paige :) I'm ok, Ray's uncle was rushed into hospital and we're close to him and his family, so hoping the news isn't too bad once all the test results are in.

The recipe for the kebab and sauces is about half way down on the first page of my diary. It's very yummy and we have it a lot, as is the SW KFC chicken we're having that tomorrow.

The half a pound would have been if I'd have stayed weighing Fridays. But changed it this week to Wednesday as I noticed my body seems to lag after I finish my night shifts. So this week was a 2lb loss on Wednesday :)

Friday 3rd April - EE

HEA - 250ml milk
HEB - 35g Shreddies

Breakfast
Shreddies with HEA and raspberries and a small bowl of strawberries
Options Choc Orange - 1.5 syns

Diet Orangeade

Late Lunch
Lamb, New Potatoes Roasted, Mash, Broccoli, Cauliflower and Mixed Veg (Carrots, Green Beans & Peas) and Gravy (3 syns)
Diet Orangeade
Half a Easter Egg - 13.5 syns

Dinner
Diet Orangeade
Ham, Egg, Lettuce, Celery, Pickled Onions, Cherry Tomatoes & Radishes
Melon Medley

Total Syns - 49.5 syns :break_diet: other half of Easter Egg and 2 Creme Eggs :eek:
Weekly Syns Total = 68 out of maximum of 105

Last edited:
:break_diet:failed miserably to leave the rest of the damn Easter egg be last night, so best part of 32 syns added to yesterday total. I will add them to yesterdays and try and stay within for the rest of weekly limit now, also thinking of doing Sunday-Tuesday as EESP. Going shopping today to finish the holiday shopping! So looking forward to that :)

Saturday 4th April - EE

HEA - 28g Cheddar
HEB - 2 wholemeal bread from 400g loaf

Breakfast

Lunch
2 x WW Sausages (1 syn) Bacon, Baked Beans, Chopped Tomatoes, Mushrooms 2 x Fried Eggs HEB toasted
Diet Orangeade

Apple
2 x Bananas

Space Raiders - 3 syns
Fudge - 5.5 syns

Dinner
SW KFC Chicken, Baked Beans, Salad, SW Chips and Homemade 'Slaw (2 syns for LTLM) HEA grated
2 x Bananas

Total Syns -13 syns
Weekly Syns Total = 79 out of maximum of 105

Last edited:
Thanks girls :)

We spent too much, but hey ho...it's ok to spoil ourselves once in a while :) Got some nice shorts, tops, trousers, vest tops, bras and underwear and also treated myself to a new hand luggage bag from The Range, think virtually all set now, well apart from washing and packing and getting my hair done in a couple of weeks for the works AGM so will be nice for hols too. I quite like Cheryl's new hair style...might go for that.. really fancy a new style to go with the newer look me :)

Sunday 5th April - EE (was going to do EESP, but changed my mind, fancy a nice roast and I can't do roast without spuds..lol..)

HEXA - 250ml milk
HEXB - 35g Porridge Oats

Breakfast
HEXB made with HEXa and blackberries

Banana
Apple
Diet Orangeade

Lunch
Roast Pork, Secret Roasters, Mash, Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots Gravy - 3 syns 50g Stuffing made up - 3 syns

Dinner
Chicken Stir Fry. Chicken, Noodles, Beansprouts, Mushrooms, Carrots, Cabbage, Spring Onions, Red Onion.
Melon Medley

Total Syns -7.5 syns
Weekly Syns Total = 86.5 out of maximum of 105

Last edited:
Monday 6th April - EE

HEA -250ml milk
HEB - 60g Wholemeal bap

Breakfast
Nothing... was up and out the local car boot and markets, but was good an not tempted by the smells of the burger vans!...lol....

Lunch
HEB with ham, baby leaf salad, cherry tomatoes and bit of coleslaw (1/2 syn for LTLM)
Space Raiders - 3 syns
Banana
2 x Plums
Diet Orangeade

2 x Plums
Apple

Diet Orangeade

Dinner
Chilli con carne (5% mince,red kidney beans, mushroom, onions, chopped tomatoes, passata, peppers) jacket potato and rice
Diet Orangeade

Syn free pancakes with cherries, strawberries and raspberries

Hot Chocolate (3 syns) made with HEA
Fudge - 5.5 syns

Did it again last night... I don't know what's wrong with me. I ate another Fudge stick and had a cup of tea...so another 8 syns.

Total Syns -20 syns
Weekly Syns Total = 118.5 out of maximum of 105
GONE WAY OVER!!

Last edited:
Tuesday 7th April - EESP

HEA -35g cheese
HEB1 - 2 slices of Wholemeal bread
HEB2 - 60g Wholemeal bap

Breakfast
Apple and 2 Plums

Lunch
HEB1 with scrambled egg, bacon with mushrooms and grilled tomatoes

Dinner
Steak with mushrooms, onions and salad

For work
NAS Squash
HEA cheese on HEB2 bap with ham and salad
Apple

Total Syns -1.5 syns
Weekly Syns Total = 120 out of maximum of 105

Last edited:
Weigh in day - 0.5lb gain. Knew it was coming I guess...lol... Damn Easter and the extra day off work! ;)
Back on it this week...see if I can get to 12 stone in time for holiday

Steps at work last night - 21,004 (9.94 miles)

Wednesday 8th April - EE

HEA - 250ml Milk
HEB - 35g Shreddies

Breakfast
Shreddies with HEA served with strawberries, raspberries and blackberries and a small bowl of grapes after

Lunch
Woke up really hungry..fancied a shepherds pie, used up a
tin of minced beef and onions from cupboard added a tin of beans and smash made up with water, rest of milk allowance and some Quark -8 syns for tin of mince beef and onions... allowing 4 syns wasn't keen (think it was the quark in it, ate nowhere near half of it :(
Diet Orangeade

Picked at more grapes

Dinner
Spaghetti Bolagnase.
5% mince,mushrooms, green pepper, chopped toms, passata, oxo cube, pasta
Diet Orangeade

For work tonight
NAS Squash
Apple
Banana

Total Syns -5.5 syns
Weekly Syns Total = 5.5 out of maximum of 105

Last edited:
Downloaded a new app on my phone. 7 minute workout. I'm thinking it should be more manageable for days when I don't have much time, even when I get in from work in the morning. Will give it a go, but might wait until Saturday when Ray's out for the day and back at work from next week.

Hi!!! Following you right back!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Glad of the company! :)

Hi Gemsta. I have been really busy the last two weeks, what with kid sitting and family weekend away over easter. 9 days away from home. I don`t like it. Trying to do a bit of catching up with diaries and weight loss challenges.
Also hoping to lose what I have put on over easter.

Food looking good as usual.

I know TDQ... I deserved it I guess and I keep saying tomorrows another day too, not getting me nowhere though..lol..

Hi Doreen, No worries, hope you've had a nice time. It takes some doing to be 100% on plan while at other peoples house let alone away. You'll soon be home and getting back into the swing of things.

Just in from work...having a Options before heading off shopping...going to get some new things to try today to shake myself up some! :)

Back