Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Weigh in day - STS. I'm happy with that after Thursday off plan and takeaway....Fridays pub meal...crisps and chocolate Saturday and not to mention * week. Still have time to get to the 4 stone mark before holiday. Only have works AGM on for Sunday that will be not great possibly food wise and drinks but other than that I should be on plan all week so fingers crossed for next week :)

Morning Gemsta, well done! That's a good result after the week you had :) Onwards and downwards now! Hope you're feeling better today :)

Well done for staying the same Gemsta that's fab!! I know you will get to the 4stone mark before holiday!!!! :)
Sticky chicken sounds lovley.. how do you make that?!? xxx

Thanks Clair and Paige :)

Sticky Chicken is very easy Paige. I used the recipe of the SW website which said served 4 but I used the called for ingredients in terms of sauce and it as very nice. Add 3 tbsps of honey, 3 tbsps of soy sauce and 3 tbsps of balsamic vinegar add to a bowl add your prepped chicken to the bowl and leave to marinate at least 20 minutes. Cook until the chicken is cooked, make sure you keep an eye on it as the sauce cooks down so it don't stick just keep stiring it ;)

Wednesday 22nd April - EE

21,666 steps at work (10.26 miles)

HEA - 250ml milk
HEB - 35g Shreddies

Breakfast
Shreddies with milk and strawberries
Options Choc Orange - 1.5 syns

Lunch
Slim a Soup - 2.5 syns
Space raiders - 3 syns

Dinner

Lamb chops,mash and veg
NAS Vimto and diet lemonade

For work tonight
NAS Squash
Apple
Alpen Bar - 3.5 syns
Space raiders - 3 syns

Total Syns - 13.5 syns
Weekly syns - 13.5 syns out of max.105

So pleased you got your STS this week. Well done. 1.1/2 next week for your 4 stone would be fantastic. :fingerscrossed: for you.

Well done on your STS Gemsta :)
Where about on holiday are you off? do you have long to wait? Holidays are a great incentive! X

Thanks slimmerem! We're back off to Egypt, Sharm el Sheikh in 23 days! Just 9 shifts left at work after tonight (I only do 3 a week...lol..) We went last year and it was the best holiday we have ever had so was in two minds to try somewhere different like we usually do or to go back to same hotel as last year, so we opted for Sharm again..it's lovely and hot!...lol..

Thanks for the recipe for sticky chicken Hun looks quite easy so will definitely put it on the 'to try list' food looks good today as well!! Nipped out and brought some space raiders after seeing them on your diary haha!! Used to have them all the time when I started slimming world and you tempted me writing about them hehe!!! So jealous of you going to sharm!!! I want to go so bad but my boyfriends not allowed so it's still on the list boohoo!! How long are you off for Hun?! Xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Glad you enjoyed the sticky chicken!

Congrats on sts! Great news!

For 2 weeks Paige! I could easily stay longer though...the hotel we go to is mostly Brits and most people just wanna have a chat. It's what we loved about last year made quite a few friends and it's the first time where we've been away and people have wanted to mix and spend time in each others company (as you may have guessed I like a good chinwag...lol..) I hate it when we go away and people barely say Good Morning or response in reply to you. The staff at the hotel can't do enough for you it is just awesome! You will have to go one day! Snorkeling is just like something out of Finding Nemo. Lots of people say it's the best diving/snorkeling in the world. Beautiful weather!! Just awesome! I'll be adding pics whilst away no doubt on IG and some here too maybe :)

Was going to do my diary, but have gone very tired now so gonna have a nap on the sofa. I always try to stay up after my last night shift so I can sleep better tonight. Will be back with my entry later :)

For 2 weeks Paige! I could easily stay longer though...the hotel we go to is mostly Brits and most people just wanna have a chat. It's what we loved about last year made quite a few friends and it's the first time where we've been away and people have wanted to mix and spend time in each others company (as you may have guessed I like a good chinwag...lol..) I hate it when we go away and people barely say Good Morning or response in reply to you. The staff at the hotel can't do enough for you it is just awesome! You will have to go one day! Snorkeling is just like something out of Finding Nemo. Lots of people say it's the best diving/snorkeling in the world. Beautiful weather!! Just awesome! I'll be adding pics whilst away no doubt on IG and some here too maybe :)

Oh wow Gemsta I want to go so much more now!! I'm the same I love meeting new people, sometimes as lovely as it is when your in a couple its nice to have others to socialize with!! Maybe I'll have to find someone else to go with and leave my boyfriend at home haha!! everyone ive spoken to say the hotels are fabulous and I don't think I've ever really heard anything negative!!! Soo looking forward to seeing your pics!!! Aww hope you wake up feeling refreshed!!! xx

Oh I'm so jealous of you going to Egypt.. is it pricey there? We were looking at going maybe next year. Looking forward to pics :)

Oh I'm so jealous of you going to Egypt.. is it pricey there? We were looking at going maybe next year. Looking forward to pics :)

No chick, it's very reasonable! In fact, cheaper than most places in Europe, when searching for holidays it always comes up as the cheapest (along with Tunisia) We are going a week earlier than we did last year but I managed to get the same hotel at over £200 each less. I've paid just over £600 each for 2 weeks all inclusive. It is lovely and they really can't do enough for you. Seriously, I'd never go back to anywhere in Europe over Egypt.

Thursday 23rd April - EE

23,450 steps at work (11.10 miles)

HEA - 2 Light Triangles and a bit of milk (literally enough for 2 cups of tea)
HEB - 60g wholemeal bap

Breakfast
2 x WW Sausages (1 syn) Bacon, pot of beans, half tin of chopped tomatoes and mushrooms
Tea made with 2 sugars x 2 - 4 syns

Lunch
Sleeping,, NAS Vimto and diet lemonade and grapes when I woke up

Dinner

Cheesy Burgers (HEA cheese) 1 bap HEB the other 6 syns and 1 syn for LTLM with baby leaf salad, red onion, celery, cherry tomatoes, spring onions and cucumber and homemade cajun wedges
burgers.jpg
Strawberry and lychee water

Total Syns - 12 syns
Weekly syns - 25.5 syns out of max.105

They were yummy! I wanted to do them with the Babybels inside them but Ray forgot them when he did the shopping...lol.. so I used cheese triangles instead. Enjoyed the Cajun wedges too for a change.

Back