Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

It's better off than on!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Where are you going for your holiday Gem? Will you be somewhere where you can try and stick to plan or are you just gonna have a good time? Whatever it is enjoy.

Hiya Doreen, We're off to Sharm in Egypt a week tomorrow. Can't wait! My plan is to be as good as I can breakfast and lunch then have what I fancy off the night (obviously will have drinks during the day) I have brought some Truvia to take for cereal and grapefruit...lol.. As well as some little NAS Robinsons squash things for water too. So I'm going to kind of be on plan minus the drinks and evening meal. I'm mentally prepared for a 7lb gain, so if it's less than that it will be a bonus. Once back I will be back on it with a vengeance, hoping 2 weeks will get the issues I have been having out my system in terms of little or no losses, I have around 7 weeks to get to target :)

Have a lovely holiday :) Your plan sounds like a realistic one! Making the most of your holiday without worrying about being on plan can only be a good thing. Then hopefully you can feel fresh and re-focussed when you get home.

Hiya Doreen, We're off to Sharm in Egypt a week tomorrow. Can't wait! My plan is to be as good as I can breakfast and lunch then have what I fancy off the night (obviously will have drinks during the day) I have brought some Truvia to take for cereal and grapefruit...lol.. As well as some little NAS Robinsons squash things for water too. So I'm going to kind of be on plan minus the drinks and evening meal. I'm mentally prepared for a 7lb gain, so if it's less than that it will be a bonus. Once back I will be back on it with a vengeance, hoping 2 weeks will get the issues I have been having out my system in terms of little or no losses, I have around 7 weeks to get to target :)

I am sure you will have a lovely time. You have the right idea with your plan. Life gives us gains sometimes and for a holiday I reckon it is par for the course. I wonder how many days you will be back before your weigh in.
Have a wonderful time.

My Son & DIL love it and my 6yr grandson talks about it all the time.

Thanks everyone!

We get back early hours on the Sunday so will weigh myself then to see what the damage is..lol.. Back on it then and will weigh again on the Wednesday and go from there.

Have to say we love it too! We went last year and tbh usually go somewhere different every year, but the place, hotel and people we met were so fab we wanted to go back again this year :)

Thanks Natasha. I have plenty! Don't intend in ruining by been burnt to a crisp...lol...

Had a few naff days diet wise, been busy over at the folks doing bits for them before we go away making sure the grass and gardens were tidy and sorted before we go as well as sorting out things here too. Also I have a event I'm organising in July and am having to get things sorted for that now as well as it's getting ever nearer! July is my new target date now :) Want to wow all the people I've not seen since last August :)

Have a good time Gem. Enjoy yourselves and think about food plans when you get home. xx

Sorry I've not been around of much guys have been busy organising things! I put 1lb on his week! I knew it was coming have not been really on plan at all. We fly out tomorrow and am looking forward to it so much! :D Will assess the damage once back and pick up from there! Might pop on a few times whilst away just to see how you are all doing. Catch ya soon x

Good Morning all from a very warm already at 8 in the morning Egypt! So far so good, been fairly good food wise. Its the alcohol where it cant be avoided...lol...

Don't worry too much Gem, enjoy your holiday and get back on track when you are home. Hope you are having a lovely time xx

Have a lovely time! Xx

Back