Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

OMG! I am so happy! Minis is back!! :p

So before the place disappeared whilst I was on holiday Minis and my friends here were my only lifeline! I came back from Sharm with a modest 4lb gain (I was quite chuffed with that tbh) from then I was up and down...more downs than ups and before I knew it I had put back on 14lbs

On the 7th September I plucked up the courage and joined a new Monday morning group. Again I have had ups and downs but have manged to get 8.5lb back off so far.

Good to be back! :)

Good to see you have found your way back here :) Well done on the 8.5lbs off since September! It is the right direction :)

Elanor! I was wondering if you were back! I could not get to grips with that other place! Great to see you! Will have a wonder over to your thread see how you have bben getting on in a minute :) It is slow going, but its coming back off...slowly (with the odd gain again as usual with me! :)

Hey!

8.5 is brill :) well done you. How you finding your new group? Xx

Sarah....Thanks chick... Actually...I really like it...made some new friends and am running the shop for my consultant...lol..

Elanor! I was wondering if you were back! I could not get to grips with that other place! Great to see you! Will have a wonder over to your thread see how you have bben getting on in a minute :) It is slow going, but its coming back off...slowly (with the odd gain again as usual with me! :)

I wasn't keen on the other place either. I have been posting on another forum set up by one of the members from here. I am probably going to post on both places for a while, then see where people end up :) Glad to hear you have found a fab new group too :)

Right....so here goes today's food.

HEXa - 250 ml semi-skimmed milk
HEXb - 35g Porridge Oats

Breakfast - Porridge oats made with milk from HEXa with a chopped apple and cinnamon with a cup of tea

Lunch - Roast Beef, Roasted Potatoes & Sweet Potato, Boiled Potato, Kale, Cauliflower and Carrots with Gravy (3 syns) and Diet Orangeade

Cup of tea
2 Clementines

Works party later so will try avoid the buffet, but there will be syns on drink!... weigh in tomorrow!

Good Morning ladies! Thanks to the new subbers! :)

Ooohh Sar...my head is a little 'fuzzy'...I'm off to class in a little while so will report back on my return :)

It was a fab night! I stuck to my limit of 4 pints...lol.. But I got so many compliments it blew me away! AND.....du du durrrrrrrrr... I won Runner Up in Best Dressed!...lmao... Guess I need to add a pic! So as usual it was a themed party...this years theme was Movies!

me at works doo.jpg

Quick comparison pic....lol... It's so weird this is the only reason I realised Minis was back because I came looking for this original picture...it is on here but it's buried in the thread as such and not easily found. Right must go! See you all later! x

me2aug2014-dec2015.jpg

Well...not good news. 1/2lb on! After 4 EESP days and 30 lengths swimming too! :mad: The only thing I can put it down to is not being at work (I have a physical job) so nothing else to do but pick myself back up and get back to it and a normal EE week and see how it goes. Back later with today's food diary :)

Monday 7th December

HEXa - 40g Reduced Fat Cheese
HEXb - 2 Benefit Bars

Breakfast
2 Cups of tea at group (Am at group for 8.30 to help set up so don't have anything before group.)

Lunch
3 small Jacket Potatoes (Only had normal spuds in..lol..) BBQ Beans (Beans with BBQ seasoning) and onions and mushrooms with HEXa cheese
Diet Orangeade

Cup of Tea

Dinner
Chicken Casserole - Skinless chicken thighs, peppers, leeks, celery, courgette, mushrooms and onions with chicken stock served with Roasted Cauliflower
Diet Orangeade

Cup of Tea

For work tonight
NAS Squash
HEXb
Apples & Plums and small punnet of Grapes

Syns
100ml Semi-skimmed milk (for tea) = 2.5 syns
2 Sugars for tea at group = 2 syns
2 x Hula Hoop Pufts = 7 syns

Finished day on = 11.5 syns! :)
=

Last edited:
Todays food looking great, quite fancy a casserole now. Do you know Gemsta many people I know doing EESP often put on. I'm not sure its as great as they make out saying that 1/2 is nothing you'll have that off in no time. Keep at it. X

I won't bother again that's for sure now...lol.. I did do 4 days earlier in the year and lost 5.1/2lbs, but I think my body is finding it harder to let go now. Have a slight hill to climb in order to get to my 6.1/2lbs for my Christmas target of 12st4lb. We shall see how it goes..its all we can do! :)

Quick comparison pic....lol... It's so weird this is the only reason I realised Minis was back because I came looking for this original picture...it is on here but it's buried in the thread as such and not easily found. Right must go! See you all later! x

View attachment 174297

Your photos are fab! You look years younger and so very happy:)

Well done!

Your photos are fab! You look years younger and so very happy:)

Well done!

Thanks Mini :) I feel a different person even though I have some way to go still and I am happier for sure...though last night I was a little merry! ;)

Back