Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Thanks Britt...It was soooo nice and I felt really naughty eating it! Defo curbed any thoughts to cheat tonight! :)

Friday 18th December - EE

HEXa - 40g Reduced Fat Cheese
HEXb - 35g Porridge Oats

Breakfast
Baked Porridge Oats - Raspberries, FF Yogurt, Egg and Sweetener (1 syn for cooked raspberries)
Apple
Winter Spice Warm Ribena

Slim-a-soup (2.5 syns)

Lunch
Bacon, Onion & Mushroom Pasta (made a cheese saucy with 2 syns worth of Cheese granules and spicy season all) and half my HEXa on top....very nice!
Diet Orangeade
2 x Bananas

Dinner
My Luxury Fish Pie (Haddock, Cod, Eggs and lots of salmon sweetcorn and peas topped with yummy mash and remaining HEXa) served with cauliflower and broccoli
Diet Orangeade

Syns
Hot Choc - 3 syns
Squirty Cream and a few marshmallows - 2 syns
Raspberries cooked - 1 syn
Slim-a-soup - 2.5 syns
Cheese sauce - 2 syns
Dreemy Bar - 4 syns
Snack Crisps - 4.5 syns
19 for day
69 for week so far

Last edited:
So today we have our friends over for a takeaway tonight. I have flexi-synned to allow for it! I will also be making a few low syn additions for us such as my own poppadoms for 1.5 syns each instead of 4 each! (Patak's Cook at Home - Just spritz with Fryight and then 30 secs in the microwave! Viola! ;)) My own mint yogurt (so I know it is syn free) as well as my new fav yummy syn free onion bhajis saving a whopping 8.5 syns each!!!!!!!!

Saturday 19th December - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 35g Shreddies

Breakfast
Shreddies with chopped strawberries followed by a banana
Cup of Tea

Will be filling up on fruit for rest of the day

Dinner
Chicken Madras - 11 syns
Some chips - 9 syns
2 x Popadoms - 3 syns

23 syns
92 syns for the week

Today we have done our present drop off so it we are having a late lunch. I will be saving some chicken to make a small curry later as we have some stuff leftover form last nights takeaway, which was lovely with friends.

I've been on the scales today and am showing a 2lb loss so fingers crossed it's the same at group tomorrow!

Oohhh in other news... I shall be appearing in the guest blog of another lovely lady who is on a weight loss journey. If any of you have heard of her or would like read her endeavors just search Diary of a Fat English Girl. She is also on Instagram and Facebook and her stuff is fun and a good read :)

Sunday 20th December - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 2 Benefit Bars

Breakfast
Cup of coffee and a Banana

2 x Cups of Coffee (at Mom & Dad's and Sisters)

Lunch
Roast Chicken, Roast Potatoes & Sweet Potatoes, Black Kale, Sprouts and Carrots (3 syns for Gravy)
Diet Orangeade

Dinner
Chicken Curry, Mushroom Fried Rice, Onion Bhajis and Onion Salad

Syns
Gravy - 3 syns
3 squares Mint Creme Choc (from Lidl was awesome!! :p) - 6 syns
9 syns for the day
101.5 for week!
:)

Last edited:
Right...just a quick check in before I head out the door to group (gulp!)

My guest blog post was published yesterday and the response has been amazing so I am feeling quite motivated for next year now!

Be back later with food diary ... Please... Not another gain this week! o_O

-2lb loss this week! :) Should soften the blow a bit for next week now...lol...

I'm going to try and be good...that said I have just had a large bowl of Shreddies! I was looking forward to a cooked brekkie but realised O/H forgot my sausages when he did the shopping, so I sulked and had Shreddies instead.

Took some mince out for a SW Spag Bol later. I am going to try and be as good as possible until Christmas Eve now. Off for some more sleep before work tonight :)

Thanks Britt :)

My plan has gone to s*$£! already...lol... Honestly, I'm not going to beat myself up about it, it is what it is. I'm really not feeling Christmas at all this year...I get the feeling for like 5-10 mins every few days! ..lol.. I usually LOVE Christmas, but part of me just wants it done and dusted now tbh.

So yesterday after brekkie :)oops:) I was good tea wise and at work. But work was horrendous last night, retail and Christmas ain't fun at the best of times. I had planned on a cooked breakfast of some description when I got in, but I was absolutely shattered...so made a coffee (with sugar) and 3 rounds of toast! :eek: before heading to bed. I've had 2 Bailey's Coffee's with sugar, 2 packets of crisps and a mince pie since I got up at 12.30. So....I will still be taking fruit to work etc, but my meals are going to be whatever until quite possibly New Year now. So as I'm not going to be on plan I doubt I will be around much until I pick up the pieces again so I will take this opportunity to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

See you next year where it is well and truly game on for me! :) x

Hiya all...hope you all had a good Christmas. I'm back with my tail between my legs..lol... 7 days of eating and drinking what the hell I wanted and weighed back in with a 6lb gain..:oops::oops::oops:..lol... I knew it was coming. So back on it as of today....

Hi, don't worry about the 6lb gain, a lot is likely to be water retention from the drinking and I bet most will be off again by next week.
New year's eve is going to be my next challenge as I'm going for an Indian and some drinks but going to try and go for the lighter options!
Good luck for some great losses.

Thanks chick... I am hoping some of it definitely is. TMI now, but I've hardly been to the loo either, I think the only fruit I have had has been in the form of a mince pie or slice of Christmas cake..lol..
Enjoy New Year...I usually still get losses when I have a Indian...I just flexi syn to allow for it so as long you don't go mega mad you should be fine

Monday 28th December- EE

HEXa - 40g reduced fat cheese
HEXb - 2 x Benefit Bars

Breakfast
Cup of Tea x 2
Apple

Lunch
Jacket Potato with Bbq beans, mushrooms and onions with HEXa
Diet Orangeade

Dinner
Chicken curry, made with chicken, mushrooms, onion, garlic, passata served with mushroom fried rice and potato wedges
Diet Orangeade

For work
Banana
Apples
HEXb
NAS Squash

Syns
Milk - 1 syn

Would I make you feel better Gemsta if I told you ive put on 9lb and still eating? I won't be back on it until the 4th so god knows how much more can go on by then!!

Oh dear Bubble... I hope you are enjoying it though...I know I did!!! I feel so bloated now though it's horrid..I hope it passes in the next few days

Oh I feel terribly bloated but loving not watching what to eat for a while! Vicious circles! I'll be back with a thump on Monday week! X

Back