Going it alone with Extra Easy

Here's how the day panned out...

Breakfast: Muller Greek-style (.5), Alpen Light (3). Tea with almond milk (hea).

Lunch: Sandwich with 2 slices of wholemeal bread (heb ), ham and light mayo (1). I also picked at a few slices of cooked ham over the course of the afternoon.

Dinner: Glazed ham (1 for mustard), carrots, sugar snap peas, rice and gravy (2).

Snacks: 2 oranges

Syns so far: 7.5. I think I'll have another Alpen Light for (3) to bring me to 10.5 for the day. Not too bad for the first day back to it! :)

Last edited:
Oh my god I'm so tiiiiiiiiired! :zz: I finally fell asleep after 6am, then was awake from 7.45 to 8.30 ish while bf was heading off to work. I had to be at my appointment any time between 9.30 and 12.30 so I reset my alarm to 9.30 to get a bit more sleep. Slept through that alarm and woke up at 10.30, THEN got the sudden flash of realisation that the end time for the appointment was 12, not 12.30. Aaargh! Lept out of bed and got ready in three minutes flat, raced out for a bus looking like death warmed up. Made it to the place with 10 minutes to spare, only to be told that the appointment time I'd been given was a mistake and I shouldn't have been called in till the end of April. :badmood:

So that's been my morning! I hope everyone else's was a bit better!

Food so far...

Panicked breakfast while racing for bus: Alpen Light bar (3)

Second breakfast after getting back home: Slice of wholemeal toast (part heb ) with leerdammer light slice (part hea). An orange. Tea with almond milk (part hea).

Lunch: Sandwich with 1 slice of wholemeal bread (part heb ), ham and light mayo (1). And a bowl of homemade veg soup.

Dinner: Ham fried rice with mushrooms, onions, peppers, carrots and soy sauce.

Snacks: 2 apples. Mini Malteaser bunny (3). 2 Oreos (5)

Syns: 12

Last edited:
Oh no!!! Poor you!

Lunch and dinner! :)

Attachments

• 1423081637201.jpg
    1423081637201.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 1423081661803.jpg
    1423081661803.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Thursday!

Breakfast: 1 slice of wholemeal toast (part heb ) with sliced banana. Greek style Muller Light (.5). Tea with almond milk (part hea).

Lunch: Homemade veg soup. Sandwich with 1 slice of wholemeal bread (part heb ), ham and light mayo (1).

Dinner: Roast chicken, SW roasties, carrots, peas, stuffing (2) and gravy (2). Dollop of light mayo (1).

Snacks: Mini Malteaser bunny (3). 2 Alpen Light bars (6)

Syns so far: 15.5

Last edited:
Friday's food...

Breakfast: Banana on 1 slice of wholemeal toast (part heb ), an orange, and a cup of tea with almond milk (part hea).

Lunch: Homemade carrot and coriander soup. Sandwich with 1 slice of wholemeal bread (part heb ), ham and light mayo (1).

Dinner: BBQ brisket (2.5), SW chips, mushrooms, peas and onions. Dollop of light mayo (1).

Snacks: Mini Malteaser bunny (3). An apple. An orange. A Freddo (5)

Syns: 12.5

I had a wobble earlier and was about to dive headfirst into the beers but thankfully bf reminded me that I had been talking earlier today about how I didn't want to drink tonight and ruin my on plan day so that kept me on the straight and narrow. Had a few glasses of diet club orange instead!

Last edited:
Saturday! Brunch: 1 slice wholemeal toast with leerdammer light, Alpen Light bar, tea with almond milk (heb and hea there). Snacks: mini Malteaser bunny (3), few bites of bf's burrito (?). Dinner: cheat night tonight and we're going for pizza and drinks with friends

How was cheat night? Just reading back, might have to make some carrot and coriander soup.

I'm waging war with a pair of jeans today! I'm at that awkward weight loss stage where everything that fits is too big but the smaller stuff I have doesn't quite fit properly. I had a pair of jeans in the wardrobe that I've been trying on once a week in the hopes of getting them on me and today they finally went on and buttoned up. I'm wearing them now but I'm starting to think the circulation in my waist is being cut off so maybe I was a bit hasty! I think I'll give them another hour and see if they loosen up but I doubt they'll last past lunch! :D

Just a quick update. Yesterday was a bit off plan due to a mix of forgetting to do a Tesco order and being out of the house for a good bit. We're coming down with colds here and struggling to sleep because of what sounds like a bird in our attic that goes crazy tapping on stuff from 6am onwards each day so feeling a bit out of sorts. Will soldier on!

Tuesday

HEA: Almond Milk. HEB: ?

Breakfast: 2 oranges, Alpen Light bar. Tea.

Lunch: I'm waiting on the Tesco delivery which is supposed to be here between 3 and 5. I'm also staaaaaarving. Sod's law comes into play here I think - if I eat now the shopping will surely arrive bang on 3. But if I hold on till 3, the shopping surely won't arrive till a minute to 5!

Dinner: I think I'll roast a chicken, but we are two sick people so may not eat too much. Will see how we're feeling later.

Arrggghhh! I need, need, NEED to get back to it properly today, I've been so half arsed at following the plan and have been eating chocolate like it's going out of fashion. To top it all off i had a dream last night that I was on my holiday and still hadn't lost any weight and I was so disappointed. Desperate times and all that but I'm going to just have to take it 1 hour at a time until I'm back in the right frame of mind. Ill tick these off for each hour on plan i get through. . .

12pm :checkmark:
1pm :checkmark:
2pm :checkmark:
3pm :checkmark:
4pm :checkmark:
5pm :checkmark:
6pm :checkmark:
7pm :checkmark:
8pm :checkmark:
9pm :checkmark:
10pm :checkmark:
11pm :checkmark: