• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Going it alone

Hello everyone, I've decided to try sw again, but this time on my own.

I use to go the class towards the end of last year. However, I didn't feel comfortable going on my own. So, I bought the red and the green recipe books and I'm still buying the magazine for inspiration.

How many syns are you allowed each day? I was eating Free Food the last time and the most I lost was 2.5lb in a week.

Am I better off including the syns or just eating free food?

I'm going to start going to the gym hopefully 3 times a week and swimming once a week.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
If you have bought the mag have a alook at the weekly planner which is extra easy and will give you more choice. Always have syns as they help you loose. We all have a different opinion as to having daily /weekly syns but whichever you choose make sure it comes to at least 5 a day and no more than 15.I do sw on line as I cant get to class. Everyone is greatb here and will help out. GOOD LUCK XX

is working hard.....
Hello and welcome - you are not alone in 'going it alone' - there is a lot of help and support online!

I totally with what Louisedan advised - definetly have your syns and as much free food as you feel you need to avoid the dreaded hunger pangs.

The mags are great for ideas and inspiration too - I'm still reading through multiple 'old' copies which are keeping me going.

Good luck with your journey - you can do it! :) xx
You should have the sins. They're part of the plan and essential to learning how to eat a healthy balanced diet, which includes treats - How many of us fall off the wagon when we take an eye off our sins?! Also, if you hit a plataeu and need to restrict yourself a little more, if you're not having sins you've not really got much to cut back on.

Determined Bunny

A Very Determined Bunny!!
I believe its up to 20 a day but I try and stick to 10 to 15 then save them for the weekend!! I mainly do free days then save the rest for the weekend as in having a drink. Some however say to take your syns daily as it stop any binges or stops you from craving! I too am going it alone and find this site good support!!