Going my own way - dieting with allergies and intollerances

Having a bit of a slow week, need to gee myself up a bit before next monday! Feeling a bit blue and hormonal (joys of being a woman) so that isnt helping.

I have just been looking over at my Fat Blog that I had for 2010, and I forgot how much fatter I looked! I was 20stone 4 after having our little girl, I actually weighed 13lb less once I had given birth than I did before becoming pregnant.

That was my heaviest weight and yet I managed to concieve first time..Obviously I am either very fertile or my husband has super sperm because the GP told us it might take a few goes with me being obese...Nope, Had to save up a bit quicker! lol.

I have just taken all my measurements, I'm sure I did them last year but I can't find them at all which is rather annoying as I can't compare them to each other. But I know I have lost since then as I have dropped dress sizes and bra sizes.

Have made a note of them on paper and also on the pc and on the blog, So I can't lose them now! :)

hello hun

i agree about cyber bullying. I hope whatever it was, wasn't directed at you, but it is just as upsetting seeing others targeted too.

Over the years, i've been on a few forums, weddings pregnancy, parentng, autism and weight loss etc. I left 2 of those forums through witnessing others being bullied by horrible childish morons.

Thank God i was never the victim, but quickly realised that i didn't want to be on a forum or two, that trolls visited daily just to upset people and cause trouble!

This weight loss forum is the friendliest and funniest of any forum i've ever joined and is the only one i ever read and post on now.

Hats off to the mods who run a brilliant and welcoming forum :)

(having said that, i hope the cyber bullying you mention wasn't on here?????)

have a good day hun x

It wasnt aimed at me hun no, but someone I have a lot of respect and admiration for. Just needed to get it off of my chest! :)

STS this week, not enough exercise and a bottle and a half of wine too many at the weekend!

Try harder this week.

Thanks RR, Its going ok diet wise, not having much fun money wise, all the bills seem to have come in at once!

Thanks RR, Its going ok diet wise, not having much fun money wise, all the bills seem to have come in at once!

ooh I can relate to that hun x..prioritise, that's what i'm trying to do!!! :)

Back