Going on holiday - need help with eating out...

hpops

Hi I'm off to centerparcs nest week - yey!!

I've been ss for 2 months now and only have 12 pounds left to loose - yey!!

On the advice of CC on this forum I am ramping up to 1000 cals for my holiday so that I can eat!!! And then I'll go back down to (maybe) 750 - or back to SSing.

Trouble is looking at the menu's for centerparcs I am completely miffed as to what I can eat and what to steer clear from!!!

I guess as a general rule it's best to stay away from anything with a sauce.

Is minced meat ok??? For example could I have a chilli - without rice I suppose unless it was wholemeal/wild??

New potatos ok?
Am I ok with any veg - so long as I stick to the recommended limit?
Same question for fruit
Is pasta ok - obviously wholemeal is best - but if it isn't is it a no no?
what about cream cheese - is this the same as cottage cheese?
Would it be completely dissasterous if I had a hot chocolate with cream!!!!!!! I'm totally guessing that one will be a no - but thought I'd try anyway as it's one of my favourite things about centerparcs!!
What about indian takeaway - is there anything at all sutable on there?

Really appreciate any pointers - it feels like so long since I ate food I've forgotten what it is made of!!!!

thanks for your help

cheers for that really helpful - what am i looking for (i know it's high protien low carb - but do you know what the guidelines are)

There is a page advising you what to have on the offical CD website. cambridge six steps to losing weight() Basically a 790 portion of protein & veg & a small portion of carbs plus 150 cals of fruit plus 2 packs. If you're not having pack then I guess you need another 250 cals of protein.

I'm not too sure as I've only done SS myself, maybe someone else will come along with more idea.

Back