going on holiday to america

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jowray100, 30 January 2008 Social URL.

1. jowray100

jowray100 Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Help !!! im off to new york for a few days in 2 weeks time. someone has just told me the packs will get seized by cutoms in america. when i enter. anyone been. any advise on where is should store the packs suit case or hand baggage
    thanks jo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Jo, I took mine to America last year in my hand luggage and had no problems what so ever. They didn't even have a look at them.

Have a great holiday!

4. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

I dont see why they would. I went to new zealand with mine via LA in July last yearand they were fine. If you are concerned take a photocopy of the consent form that your doctor signed and email the company you are flying with to let them know. I signed to say that i was taking food into the country but it didnt come in the catagories they were concerned about. The customs guys asked me what i had brought in, i showed them the packs and they had no worries about it at all.

5. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wouldnt take the water flavouring, that white powder looks a bit surpicious:D:eek:

6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You're right Lady - I didn't risk taking that either ---- way too risky!

7. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

I took the water flavouring with me, a new one so not opened. But i didnt bring it back with me though

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.