Going out tomorrow

carlyb1208

Soo im going out tomorrow with the girlies and i plan on driving so i can drink diet coke and save my weeklies for saturday night and a bbq sunday.
Iv worked out what im going to eat tomorrow already and i have lots of points spare and im worried im not using enough.
Breakfast 2xtoast 3p
Low fat spread 2p
Banana 0pp

Lunch pitta 4pp
Ham 1pp
Salad 0pp
Light dairylea 0pp
French fries 2pp

Tea: ww chicken casserole 5pp
Extra veg 0pp

Thats only 17points!!! So iv got 12 left and im going out at 7.30 an wil b back late so wont eat more then cos ill b going straight to bed as i have to work good friday :( i could have a crunchie whilst im getting ready but thats still only 22points???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

As long as you are sure that everything is pointed correctly then thats fine. But, you haven't factored in any snacks throughout the day?

Would you be having a crunchie in order to just fill the points? If so, I'd say dont. Instead, have something a bit more healthy. Perhaps use your extra points on yogurts or some cheese, something which contains "good fat" rather than empty carbs.

Having 3 meals a day is of course good, but you need to snack inbetween those meals really as they are only small meals. Your metabolism will slow down if you aren't eating regularly meaning that when you do eat, your body stores most of the fat as it doesn't know when its going to be fed next. If you eat small but often, your body is constantly burning the fat and this should stop the body storing it.

xx

Thanks, i cant snack in between tho,i work in retail and only have a lunch break no others so i have breakfast,lunch,dinner and then a treat at night. On my days off i try to eat more an snack on healthy things but when im in work i cant. I usually have a big breakfast tho i may add a ww cereal bar in to it today to use up more points and keep me going a bit longer!
Think ill opt out of having the crunchie then just to make up points,maybe ill have some wholemeal toast when i get in.

Thanks for your advice :) x

That sounds like a much better idea xxx

What bread are you using to make toast with? Bread can be as much as 4 points a slice!!!!! Why not have some crumpets in the evening? Or what about some nuts??? Almonds, walnut etc are really good for you. They are 6 pp for 30g. That will use up some of your points.

popsicle said:
What bread are you using to make toast with? Bread can be as much as 4 points a slice!!!!! Why not have some crumpets in the evening? Or what about some nuts??? Almonds, walnut etc are really good for you. They are 6 pp for 30g. That will use up some of your points.

I have ww bread its 1pp for 1 for 3pp for 2, i dont like nuts :( i love crumpets but put lots of butter on them which isnt so good. I have lots of yogurts and cereal bars in the house so i will definately eat something better.
Thanks for the opinions x

I have ww bread its 1pp for 1 for 3pp for 2, i dont like nuts :( i love crumpets but put lots of butter on them which isnt so good. I have lots of yogurts and cereal bars in the house so i will definately eat something better.
Thanks for the opinions x

I'm the same as you, have to avoid crumpets as I like it with the butter dripping!

Back