Going SW alone - Trying again!

Oh-Amy

Hi guys,

I used to attend classes from Feb-June time and lost nearly a stone... I stopped going to class and although I haven't put all of the weight back on... (thanks to my gym membership!) I realy need to do something and NOW!

In February, it's my 21st birthday and I'd love to be able to buy - and fit into, haha, a size 16 dress. :D

My only issue is money, I'm seriously skint at present so I'm going to have to go it alone with just myself, this website and the books I had from classes previously. Is anyone else going it alone? :eek:

I'm going it alone too,been doing it for about 4 weeks-lost 2 lbs overall, but did have a weekend away and therefore waaaay off plan.
i did Sw about 9 years ago,so knew the basics, someone has lent me some upto date books and lots of peolpe on here been great with help and advice. I love Extra easy.
Best of luck

Hi Amy,

There are LOADS of people on here who are going it alone, and Minimins seems to fill in the void that the SW meeting leaves, so you have nothing to worry about :)

Good luck in the journey ahead, and welcome back to Slimming World :)

I've been doing it alone since I started in May - and with the help and advice from this wonderful forum and the people on here I have lost regularly most weeks - So welcome to the the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Thank you everyone, I'm off to Argos to buy some new *accurate* scales! I'll post my starting weight when I get back, here's hoping it's not changed too much...! :)

Welcome Amy.
There are several people here doing it alone with the help of this wonderful site.
Good luck on your SW journey. I am sure you will do brilliantly.

Thanks everyone, you've made me feel really welcome. :D

Well, good news, I'm the same weight I was when I stopped 'doing' SW - 216lb. I'm pleased I've not put any weight on but it's just a shame to think if I'd stuck with SW throughout the summer what the results would be now.

Thanks again guys, the syn counting starts at midnight tonight - and I'm really looking forward to it! :eek::)

Welcome aboard Amy! You've done remarkably well not to put any weight back on! Well done! Don't look back, never mind the what ifs! Draw a line and start again, and at least you know that when you get to target you have the skills to stay there. :)

im going it alone aswell... i have found it easy with the help of this fantastic site, it can be done, good luck x

Hi Amy :wave_cry:
I'm going it alone too and have lost 10lbs in about ten weeks. Have a look at the website there's a free weekly meal plan on there. it's also a good idea to buy the magazine when it comes out as it has lots of ideas and recipes.
you have already given yourself a good chance by finding this forum they are so helpful. :)

Back