Going the distance............here we go again

Hope the old digestive system is more settled now. So how are you liking the dief chef food? I've heard mixed reviews, I suppose it depends on individual tastes and all that.

Just a stray thought, is that your bum in the avatar then?

Hope the old digestive system is more settled now. So how are you liking the dief chef food? I've heard mixed reviews, I suppose it depends on individual tastes and all that.

Just a stray thought, is that your bum in the avatar then?

Loving DC - tis very yummy. Took some co-codimol (SP) and that sorted me right out!!

Not my bum in the avatar but it soon will be. Hey, it's the reebok reetone ad and I bought a pair - so that's kinda like them promising, right? :D

xx

:giggle:

I must buy me a pair of them.....

Glad to hear your enjoying the diet chef food
xxx

hi toots i had a look into diet chef it looks really good and lots of choice. hope it goes well.

Didn't go back to Zumba tonight - went to combat instead. Boy, am I gonna hurt tomorrow!!!! My back fat is already aching :eek:

Got myself booked in for spin and balance tomorrow

Hope everyone's going strong

xxx

Plodding along

Not sure I have the patience for this :eek:

Hope everyone is well

xxx

But I want the bum in my avatar and I want it now ..........waaaaaaah :D

xxx

Have you tried dry body brushing? I've been doing it for a week everyday now and my skin is def firmer and softer/smoother

Have you tried dry body brushing? I've been doing it for a week everyday now and my skin is def firmer and softer/smoother

thanks, Hun x

Hows things Toots? Still plodding on with the old diet chef? I'm thinking of giving it a go too, I just cant be bothered with the planning and cooking malarky atm

Hope things are ok with you x

Hows things Toots? Still plodding on with the old diet chef? I'm thinking of giving it a go too, I just cant be bothered with the planning and cooking malarky atm

Hope things are ok with you x

It's yummy and kinda like a VLCD in that you just don't have to plan/think/measure/weigh/cook ;)

Just been to a body combat class and REALLY enjoyed it. My mate thought it was because of the eye candy (new instructor) but in reality it was the new sports bra. Was nice to be in a class and be in pain for the RIGHT reasons :)

xx

Everything's better with a view ;)

xxx

Back