Going the distance............here we go again

Good, thanks for asking Hun!! Am sitting here with a nice glass of red (much deserved after the week I've had) watching True Blood. Just watched Benidorm and nearly peed my pants :giggle:

Just been one of those weeks where it's just go go go at work and not had time to breathe!!

Have a night out with work planned on wednesday then seriously thinking about giving Exante one final go.

Starting to have a little more get up an go - no surprises there as the weather is getting better and the days longer. SAD seems to be affecting me that little bit more year on year

Hope everyone is doing well

xxxx

If you do go back to Exante stick with it cos we both know it works, it can be painful for a while but once you get into it with your head and your heart - the weight does come off xx

So true - if I do decide to give it another shot I am going to do my very best to commit fully. We know it makes sense ;)

Above all else I want my avatar ass!!!!!!!!!

xx

Well, Ladies - you were right. Zumba IS fun - was the teacher that was poop - this one was excellent

Although now everyone thinks I'm Miss Pervy McPervstral. It was practically hypnotic. Hey, they were all thinking it - I just said it ;)

xx

Good news on the zumba, I am a lazy mare myself so just the thought exhausts me. Hope all is well with you x

Restarting tomorrow -this heifferness has to end

Have 7.5 weeks to lose as much as poss - am hoping for 28-35lbs :cross:

Wish me luck and let the games begin

xxxx

Good luck Toots. But dont you have loads of dietchef left?

I do but it has a long shelf life so once I get the main of it off and feel more in control I'll give it another whirl

xx

Thanks Guys

Well, day 2. Have just started TOM :confused: am on implanon - haven't had one since oct/nov and thought they'd stopped - how typical

Doubled over with cramps :cry:

On plus side - at least am only on day 2 when resolve is still strong - if this had happened a few days in I KNOW I would have cracked

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and going strong

xxx

oh Toots! Sod's Law, isn't it? Try some simple painkillers, keep active so mind doesn't drift to naughty thoughts in the kitchen, stay focussed and take it a day at a time.

<<big hugs>>

x

Hey toots!! I have implanon too and was period free for 9 months then it came back with a vengeance for 2 months solid so I had the implant changed and was fine again for 7 months and it came back again so they have put me on cerazette as well with the implant and it's worked a treat! No more periods yay!!!

I was on depo for about 15 years - the no period thing was fab!! Hoping this is just a one off

Hope everyone's going strong

xx

I hope so too but from what I've read and experienced it prob won't be :-(

:cry::cry::cry:well, u just peed on my pansies :D:D

Just kidding - would rather know what to expect ;) Thanks for heads up

xxxx

Back