Going the distance............here we go again

She's asking why is she there. I'm asking the same question!!

xx

Oooh results show - am I gonna end up shouting at the screen so early in the series?

xx

Hi Toots,

hope the bad back is easing off a bit - I found when I had lower back pain it helped to sleep with a pillow under my knees - not very romantic admitedly, but it really did seem to help - maybe the voluminous quantities of painkillers helped a teeny bit as well!?.

Its "In no particular order" time ... sadly I know very few of the celbrities this time around, but I'm sure I will get to know them better. Btw - who is the "awful woman (I have a few possible candidates!) - only saw half the show as had to go & pick up my son from otherside of town.

Glad you smoothed over things with your mum as well.

Hope you have a better Monday
xx

:D See what you mean - the awful woman I'm refering to is Kerry Katona

Thanks for the tips for the back. Don't know how I managed it but it's about halfway down my spine - was trying to put a hoover back in the box to take back to the shop whilst talking to mum on the phone. Just coz us ladies are mentally capable of multi-tasking doesn't mean we should!! Felt something ping :eek:

Have some heat plasters from the far east - seriously just look like blimmin big plasters - so that's soothing it. When I sit in certain positions it's fine so I'm pretty sure (and very hopeful) that it's just muscular.

I have the area manager and country manager coming up later in the week and they already think I'm clumsy enough. I hope it settles enough that I don't whimper everytime I move ;)

On a brighter note - 7 lbs down. Not the best 1st week, not the worst so I'm fairly happy with that. Guess it's human nature to always want more though!!

xxxx

I've never been a big fan of KK, but I would like to see her do well for her own sake, so she feels she's turned around the mess she's got herself in the last few years. Maybe then she can stop making documentaries about herself and go and live a happy life with her kids.

I've never been a big fan of KK, but I would like to see her do well for her own sake, so she feels she's turned around the mess she's got herself in the last few years. Maybe then she can stop making documentaries about herself and go and live a happy life with her kids.

Know where you're coming from Lucy but.........

It just annoys me that she makes a fortune when she mucked up so badly time after time. What kind of example is that? She should be in prison not on her way to being a millionaire again!!!

Just me personally - I did feel sorry for her at first.................

xx

ahh i feel really sorry for her shes just gotten on to the wrong path from the start and is trying to do the best for her kids now so they dont have to go through what she has.

I like Kerry. I just like the way that she has never tried to make out she is better than she is and remembers where she came from unlike a certain other celebrity who shall remain nameless.

Well done on the loss Toots.

ahh i feel really sorry for her shes just gotten on to the wrong path from the start and is trying to do the best for her kids now so they dont have to go through what she has.

I like Kerry. I just like the way that she has never tried to make out she is better than she is and remembers where she came from unlike a certain other celebrity who shall remain nameless.

Well done on the loss Toots.

Mmmmmm - I see it slightly differently - still, would be a boring world if we all viewed it the same ;)

Am v nervy about the next couple of days - not only is there a bit of pressure on to perform, I also have to eat :eek:

xxx

Thanks, Hun. Typical - just getting into the swing of it and get thrown a curve ball. Still, can't hide behind a VLCD forever and can't put my life on hold :rolleyes:

Good practice for the "real" world - gulp

xxx

Well done on the first week Toots - 7lb is what I am hoping for at least for my first week back.

Hope the meeting goes well later in the week - drug yourself up & knock 'em dead! Hopefully the heat plasters will help ease things up. If you do have to eat there will hopefully be some "good" stuff to choose from so you can limit the impact.

Sorry about the back luv,
I can totally empathise - the heat packs sound good - I always try and slather myself with tiger balm or chilli cream, or even vicks and have pleanty of very hot baths. Hope the meeting goes well - can you dose up on ibuprophen lysine 20 mins before so it kicks in just in time and lasts for a good while?!

Xxxxxx

Hope the back is not giving you too much gyp today Toots, and well done on a fantastic 7lbs off thats a great start.

I'm sure you'll be fine on your meeting just make the best decisions you can.

While we're on the dancing on ice subject, I have never seen it before its just not my cup of tea but twas at a loose end so watched - now what I want to know is why has no one here mentioned the ice man looking rather splendid in leather and tattoos me thinks, or is that just me?

Have a lovely week mrs x

Not just you,Vanda :eek:

Had to eat something yesterday - 2 reasons. Firstly you can't have napraxon on an empty tummy and secondly need to get rid of ketosis breath. So had a sandwich (healthy stylee) for lunch and some haddock & potatoes for dinner.

This morning I am 4 lbs up - WTF? :eek: Shouldn't have got on the scale but there you go. I have cheated in past attempts with copious amounts of unmentionable nasties and only put 1lb on :cry:

:sigh:

xxxx

youll be fine once you go to the loo just take some extra fibre.

Back