Going the distance............here we go again

Yak hahaha

Draw the smelly line hun! If daily weighing keeps u on the straight an narrow so be it! I know if I didnt weigh all the time (not quite morning noon and nite :p ) then id end up turning to food!

Hope u have a less stressful day

xxxxx

Hope drains are sorted now Toots - its one of those things that is bound to go wrong at the worst possible time and needs you to call some-one out straight away - Hopefully your insurance company will cover you?

If the daily weigh-ins help I would stick with them - but maybe just once a day ?!!

Giving myself a break for a few days

Just getting myself all in a pan-sh!te so giving myself a few days off TS/SS

I know that many other people have more stresseful situations but I know me and I will be setting myself up for failure if my head's not in it. So for the next few days am going to try to be sensible and not eat my own weight in chocolate ;)

Going to be kind to myself for a change

Hope everyone is happy and going strong

xxx

See you soon Toots.

Am still here - just giving myself a couple of days :)

Just waiting for True Blood to come on. Comedy Rocks is on - can't stand James Blunt - worra.............cockney rhyming slang

xx

Exactly what I'm doing. I feel soooooo much better and have still lost 2lbs!! I think sometimes we just need to regroup :)

Sorry not around much tonight - not feeling talkative as bad head and constipated :eek:

Wonder if anyone can help

So,like I say, a bit bunged up and someone (think Kaya) suggested linseeds. Can anyone tell me how to take them - ie how many in what qty of water

Also, just about out of CD Mix-a-mouse. Do you think I can substitute sugar free jelly? Really helps to break up the monotony of liquid

Thanks

xxx

You need ground linseed/flaxmeal (same thing just ground up into a flour type stuff) - you can put some in your shakes - need a blender to mix it properly though - not nice to drink on its own. It can be made into porridge or muffins - come and see us on the atkins forum and there is a whole thread on how to use it. Make sure you have cleared out with some sort of laxative or you can just add to the problem though.
I have it made into porridge every morning and it really keeps me on track as it were. Hope you feel better soon xx

It took a while for my system to get used to it, was a bit hit and miss at first but it seems to have got into a rhythm with my body now and if I don't have it for a day or two it takes it a few days to start working again.

One way or another my thread always turns to the subject of sh!t ;)

xx

:giggle:

Have made a decision - VLCDs do not support my lifestyle anymore - maybe that (twinned with the constant constipaton - see, no sh!t is sometimes the prob) is why I am struggling so much

Visiting customers does not support the vast quantities of water that must be consumed. Powdered packs are not convenient when taking customers to lunch or having sales meetings (often including lunch). I am going to have to start entertaining again soon and sometimes that means taking customers out for an evening meal, drinks etc or even going to the cricket in the corporate box - which is 2 - yes 2 - meals for a 40 over.

I often need to think on my feet and come up with effective solutions - a muddy head is not good.

On a personal level, my attendance at the gym has been shocking as not enough energy and my moods are all over the place!!

VLCDs are fantastic but just not viable for me any longer

So, have taken the bull by the horns and ordered some diet chef. It is kinda similar to exante in one respect as you are supplied with packs so it takes the choosing and cooking out of the equation. I only need to add fruit / veg. The packs are delish and I think that it will teach me about portion control

Signed up for 2 months so I get 5 weeks worth at a time for 190 quid. (if you sign up for the rolling monthly pack you get 1 week free) Got 20% off my first month so that worked out at 152 for the first 5 weeks. So averaging it out it works out at 34 quid a week - not bad!!

Wish me luck :)

xx

Good luck on diet chef, I have considered doing this as well. Easy enough to sort out meals when you cant be arsed to cook and good portion control cant go wrong really. I'll be interested to hear what you think about the quality of the meals.

Hope next week is a good one for you x

Toots just as a matter of curiousity what are the best before dates on the packs?

Don't know, Hun - they don't arrive until wednesday

Good luck on diet chef, I have considered doing this as well. Easy enough to sort out meals when you cant be arsed to cook and good portion control cant go wrong really. I'll be interested to hear what you think about the quality of the meals.

Hope next week is a good one for you x

EXACTLY!! Thanks for the good wishes

Good luck Toots xxx

Cheers, Hun

I'm such a serial dieter :rolleyes: - if I can't even choose a diet what am I gonna be like when my car's up for renewal :eek:

xxx

I'm exactly the same Toots but the way I see is if it keeps you on the straight and narrow then it has to be a good thing

Back