Going the distance............here we go again

Absolutely - I'll only lose the battle if I stop trying - and that just ain't an option ;)

xx

:giggle:

What are we like???!!!!

xxx

Been to Zumba

....and boy was I disappointed!!!!

Expected it to be fun and funky and just found it very pedestrian!!! Thought it would be more dancing and less waggling around looking like a demented clown :sigh:

xxx

I don't think it is - she's a great teacher in other classes and she comes from a dance background

I think maybe I was expecting it to be more carnivally and salsa-esque?

xx

Wasn't used to the routine so spent half the time trying to work out what was going on instead of working out!!

Not going to write it off just yet - hated body pump,spin and combat the first time I did them and now I love them (or at least I will once I'm fit again ;))

xx

:giggle:Oh, I spent half the time facing the opposite way to everyone else!!

xxx

i have zumba on the kinect and it is great. i also have no co-ordination. i am left handed and do everything back to front! its funny when there are a few of us playing it as i am always bumping in to them and pushing them flying ;)
stick with it. im sure you will find it fun when you get to know the routines :)

It may well be the class itself. Some of my work mates goes to Zumba and they have tried a few before settling with one they like. Some are more dancy than others, its not my sort of thing unfortunately but its worth another try to see if it grows on you. Hope the week is going well for you x

Am gonna give it another go!!

New packs arrived today - start tomorrow - Yay

xx

Hope you give it a second chance Toots, maybe once you get used to it you will have more fun?

In pain

OMG :eek:

:cry: Thought fruit and veggie was meant to be good for you. How the hell can I have the raging sh!ts AND trapped wind?? :confused::eek:

Maybe have been hopping on and off VLCDs for so long that my poor body has forgotten how to process this kind of stuff

Ooooouuuuch

Hope everyone's going strong

xxx

Awww. It will just be coz ur eating loads of carbs again and your body just isn't used to them. Give it time. Hope the diet is going well otherwise.

Hope you are feeling a bit better soon, things should settle down after a night's rest hopefully. If I get trapped wind the only thing that ever helps is sipping warm water / peppermint tea and lying down as long as possible - its almost always gone by the morning.

Good luck! xx

Awww. It will just be coz ur eating loads of carbs again and your body just isn't used to them. Give it time. Hope the diet is going well otherwise.

Cheers, Hun. I'm really enjoying it!! 1200 cals a day - which puts me at 1000 a day less than I need to maintain which gives a deficit of 7000 cals per week = 2lbs. Plus exercise cals........so fingers crossed

Hope you are feeling a bit better soon, things should settle down after a night's rest hopefully. If I get trapped wind the only thing that ever helps is sipping warm water / peppermint tea and lying down as long as possible - its almost always gone by the morning.

Good luck! xx

Like I need any excuse for an extra long lie-in ;) Thanks for the tips

xxx

Back