Going the distance............here we go again

Thank you all, lovely ladies

Feeling much better today - has stood down to a stinking headache - so much much better.

The only extra I had was a bouillion soup to try to pull me round so I am so proud of myself. Alsorts set off my migraines - stress, hormones even VLCD for some reason sometimes :confused:. Sometimes I find if I drink too much water it sets me off an need to get some salt into my system - most bizarre but why I had the bouillion

Hope everyone is going strong

Will try to catch up later
xx

Yes, Dr Atkins recommends something similar to help with the Atkins Flu effects, must be something to do with the salt levels. Glad your head is much better today - and Day 6 already - that is going so quickly!!! xx

Sorry about the migrane babe,
They are such nightmares!!

I hope it totally wears off soon
xxxxxx

Thanks, everyone

Think maybe combo low salt and TOM.................again :rolleyes: Sick of this - need the thing outta my arm

xxx

Thanks, Lovely Ladies

xx

Youre definitely in the zone now Toots. Im hoping the 2 week time limit Ive put on myself helps me stick to it as well (although I will be eating and drinking a lot on Saturday but that doesnt count ;)).

Good luck, Chick you can do it!!

Have to get thru a medieval buffet tomorrow - whatever that may be :confused:

xxx

Hope so - knowing my luck will be huge hunks of bread (no hunks of the meat variety ;)) and cheese

Still, at least I don't have to dress up a la Tudor - how the F do I get myself into these things??!!??

xx

I went to one about 25 years ago, baby chickens are the only thing I can remember, oh and mead (not a good choice - all sugar) - have fun! xx

I went to one about 25 years ago, baby chickens are the only thing I can remember, oh and mead (not a good choice - all sugar) - have fun! xx

:yuk: Seriously? Might be easier than I thought ;)

xx

Still, at least I don't have to dress up a la Tudor - how the F do I get myself into these things??!!??

xx

You know you love them really!!!
Have fun
xxxxxxxx

Intrigued about these small chickens...perhaps take some of Marge's array of pickled veg with you hehehe! Hope all is well xx

It was a really good night - I had to eat and not all of it exactly sanctioned!! Also had to do lunch yesterday - had no choice really. Had to be on my game and could feel another migraine and dippy Dora head coming on!!

Ah well - back on today 3 lbs up and 6 days left

Hope everyone is good

xx

Glad it was good.

Sorry about the head - it's a nightmare - I also get quite a few migraines especially when I'm getting into the swing of this diet - something that I have found that sometimes but not always works in staving off a full blown migraine is when I feel one coming on - you know the feeling - if I immediately swig a can or 2 of coke zero with some tabs that have a mixture of paracetamol, asprin and caffeine, or paracetamol and codeine it can sometimes cut it short and I will have a headache but not a full blown migraine. (I prob shouldn't say- someone will prob lynch me for it - but at the onset I have three tabs instead of the two tabs - I figure if it's gonna stop it it better than days and days of stronger pain killers and anti-nausea tabs that don't even touch it) I do make sure I really up my fluid intake after as well.

Sorry I don't know why I'm rambling but I know what it's like,

hope you feel much better soon.

Back