Going the distance............here we go again

How was it??? Did you look amazing??? Bet you did xxx

Hope you had loadsa fun Toots
Welcome back
Marge
xxx

Thank you lovely ladies

Yes - had a fab time - still knackered!!

Cybil - number 7 balloon - yay you!!

Went to docs re implanon. She has given me some mercilon for 2 months and asked me to make an appointment in 3 months time. Something about endriometrial (sp?) layer etc - hopes this will stop periods and stop the weight gain. Will see how it goes

She also weighed me and I am 7lbs less on her scales, fully clothed with shoes at the end of the day (18:30) - so that's good news.

I am debating whether or not to exante TS for 3 weeks until Canada or give WS a whirl

Hope everyone is going strong
xxx

Welcome back - what a difference an alternative set of scales makes eh!! Glad you had a good time away.

Glad you enjoyed yourself and fab news on the scales Toots.

If you think you can stand TS I would stick with that for the next couple of weeks. Otherwise WS all the way. ;)

Back on the shakes with you tomorrow Toots - how you doing? I have been incredibly bad and have till 14th May to correct it lol xx

Incredibly bad! Awww, bless ya. Well you've had your fun - as I have, too - and it's time to get real again x

Aye girlygirl - wasn't all fun trust me - more comfort eating than anything - but 8 days on TS - 9lbs down :D

Wow well done! I just can't hack VLCDs. Have tried many times and always felt weak and ill despite following the guidelines to the letter.

Oh - and being regularly overwhelmed with a frantic desire to eat didn't help either ha ha.

Good luck babe, you are doing just great x

Morning, Babes!

Trying for day 1 of TS. Really would like to lose weight for holiday BUT really don't want to do this - and we all know that with this diet we have to want to do it. But hey, ho - we all love a trier, right? ;)

Am hoping it will be a little easier without constipation - which I feel will not be a problem this time. The mercilon pill has given me the Poughkeepsies :eek: :eek:

Will try to get around everyone's diaries this weekend but have a lot on - have brought some work home and have to go wedding dress shopping (not mine, thankfully) - so probably will have the concentration of a gnat by the time I get on here

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and going strong

xxx

I'm the worst trier around so it'll take more than that to beat me! Let's do today, will send a few nudges your way throughout the day :) almost lunchtime anyway. I mean shake time eeeek!

Bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This time last week I was in in a fantastic restaurant in Dubai!! With fabulous company

Have so many things that I should be doing but just can't be arsed (cleaning and doing some reports are not my idea of fun)

Am being such a blimmin stroppy teenager!!

Plus still have gut rot :cry:

Whinge over

Hope everyone is going strong

xxx

Oh babe :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Getting back to the daily grind of life after a break away sucks, esp when your not feeling 100%......just think that after this brief intermission of the mundane cleaning report writing and exanteing you are gonna have a fabby time in Canada and be looking even more fabby to go with it! (did o really just use the word fabby twice in one sentence...somebody shoot me now...my brain has been well and truly addled!!)

I'm glad you had a good time in Dubai and have me fingers crossed that the mercilon makes a difference for you in more areas than the toilet department!!

Loads a luv,
TCM
xxxxxx

Back