Going the distance............here we go again

Thanks, Babes

Hope you're well

xxx

Not bad, going in the right direction at last - can't say I am exactly sticking to any one diet but whatever I am doing seems to be working albeit at a slower pace than exante lol - which way have you decided to jump or have you not yet? xxx

Have jumped to Dukan!!! Sticking to it but weight not really buding much (sooner I get this thing outta my arm the better) - but at least I'm not gaining and I can have the "F" word :D

At least you're going in the right direction - keep it up

xxx

Ps - if I suddenly disappear colleague has returned from lunch - my laptop still fooked :sigh:

xx

Oh Toots- had wondered where you and your wonderful butt had gone. So sorry to hear that exante wasn't working out for you. Dukan is meant to be a fab plan and sounds very sensible too. How are you finding it? You still going to keep your diary in here to keep us posted on your progress? Would love to keep touch xxx

Hey Toots, glad to see youre still alove and kickin!! :)

So what is the Dukan diet all about then? Is it simple to follow? Not that I am thinking about jumping ship just yet, but still looking at options for maintaining...xx

just wanted to stop by and say hi

im back and well impressed with your weight loss since ive been away :) keep going hun x

Hey toots how you doing? Missed u.

Evening lovely ladies (and the odd Gent)

I have been away quite a while but I am back - 3 years older and shamefully not at all wiser. I was going to start a brand new diary but I like to keep this one handy so I can look back and have a reminder of what worked for me and what didn't

I hope my friends on here have all reached their goals and are happy and healthy. If any are lurking around please pop in and say "Hi". I left quite abruptly last time - sorry. Laptop was kettled and using the works computer was no longer an option. By the time I got a new laptop sorted it felt too late to come back

So - have been faffing around for the last few years - was doing OK until I needed some medication and what do ya know?........................the little blighters went straight to my hips

So I'm back on Exante as I'm an impatient mare who wants results yesterday. I can't believe how much it has changed. When I first started I think there were 4 different shakes and 2 bars! I'm on day 6 and really getting on great with it. Talk about yummy

I was a little nervous of posting again but then I remembered how helpful it was last time. the support on here is great and looking around it is still a fabulous little community.

So, day 6 in the bag and a cheeky little weigh in this morning puts me at 6 lbs down. I'll take that!!

Hope everyone is doing well

Toots xx

Welcome back Toots.......i would recognise that butt anywhere ;)

Oh wow Babes - lovely to see you!! How are you doing? x

Oh wow Babes - lovely to see you!! How are you doing? x

Great thanks!
Started TFR 1st jan this year and did 120 days straight. Lost 4 stone in 4 months :)
That was phase 1.

Phase 2 is 1st may to 31st aug eating and trying to stabilise my weight and learn some good eating habits.

Phase 3 starts in 17 days time and thats back on TFR for 3 months to get to my ultimate goal of 11st 1lb :)

I planned it this way for several reasons and so far its going well. Im even looking forward to not eating again!! Lol
I just hope it works as i am sick if messing around!
I figure if i just get this done then i can stop torturing myself year after year!!

So youre back! How much are you hoping to lose?
You are doing well at having nearly a week under your belt already :D
Xxx

Sounds like a good plan and it's working well for you!! Right there with you on the messing around thing - just want it done now!

Would like to lose 3 stone for my jollies (some things never change) mid October but would be happy with 2 :)

Was reading thru this diary last night and realise that I don't half talk a load of sh!t - literally haha

So good to hear from you - I wasn't sure anyone would be around

xx

Hi Toots, I think I remember you from many a year ago :) Good on you for getting back to it, glad you're finding it okay and that you're enjoying the new stuff.

Hi Toots, I think I remember you from many a year ago :) Good on you for getting back to it, glad you're finding it okay and that you're enjoying the new stuff.

Thanks, Hun x

Week one in the bag - 7lbs down. :wee:

Fabulous loss Toots, well done :D x

Back