Going to a ball tomorrow - hair curly or straight?

Curly or Straight???

• Curly

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Straight

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
agree with all above - beautiful dress, I say curly too

have a fantastic time!

I bought it on ebay!

Its custom made from china, and it was only £54 which is not bad for a full length gown, they have some other gorgeous ones too:

!B1uB6og!mk~$(KGrHqEOKiME)Rbczd8pBMfoFNCE1Q~~0_35.JPG

Just go onto ebay and write in 'ball gown' and these are the first lot to come up!

xxx

OMGoodness - have you seen their wedding dresses £22 with P&P ?!?!?!?!? I am say here amazed! lol

My best friend is from China and she was thinking about opening up a dress shop and importing the dresses... they're so beautiful and really cheap over there. Sadly she had to move back but I'm going over there in March so shall hopefully be a lot smaller and have lots of fun dress shopping!!

Ooops, I voted straight but I looks like i'm in the minority, hehe

Anyway, I'm sure you'll be great straight or curly;)

And I WANT that dress:p You have a great taste, I love the dress ;)

Ooops, I voted straight but I looks like i'm in the minority, hehe

Anyway, I'm sure you'll be great straight or curly;)

And I WANT that dress:p You have a great taste, I love the dress ;)

ooooopsy -I voted straight too :p I love the dress -sooo pretty.

Pics please!!!

i have very unfortunate hair so i abstain :D but the dress looks fab an I'm sure you'll look amazing!!!! cant wait for photos !!!

Last edited:
How I missed this I will never know but had to say, the dress is fantastic and I am sure however you did your hair you would have looked beautiful.

Hello,

Thank you all for your votes. I had my hair curly and i had a really nice time!

I bought my camera into work to put some pics on but the computer has blocked my USB, so i will have to go to OHs mums tonight and upload them.

Thanks again for your comments, your all really sweet!!! xx

Hi Pesty,

I was just wondering if I could ask you for the sellers name whom you bought the dress from?

My sister in law is considering one to use for a wedding dress in April but is a little bit wary as there are so many Chinese sellers and she'd rather buy from one who comes recommended?

I know most have 100% feedback but it would be great if we could use the same person as you as I presume you were happy with it judging by the fact you wore it?!

Thanks

Hayley

Hi Pesty,

I was just wondering if I could ask you for the sellers name whom you bought the dress from?

My sister in law is considering one to use for a wedding dress in April but is a little bit wary as there are so many Chinese sellers and she'd rather buy from one who comes recommended?

I know most have 100% feedback but it would be great if we could use the same person as you as I presume you were happy with it judging by the fact you wore it?!

Thanks

Hayley

I have actually had a bit of hassle with the seller but only as they sent me the wrong size, im selling the size 14-16 on ebay if you want to buy from a UK seller and im selling it for a 10er less than i bought it for.

Hot Pink Ball / Prom/ Evening Dress Gown Size 14-16 on eBay (end time 01-Nov-10 08:38:08 GMT)

There are a lot similar if you search for the same name - you do need to buy an underskirt though.

My seller was called i-gown

xx

Back