Going to a ball tomorrow - hair curly or straight?

Curly or Straight???

• Curly

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Straight

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have actually had a bit of hassle with the seller but only as they sent me the wrong size, im selling the size 14-16 on ebay if you want to buy from a UK seller and im selling it for a 10er less than i bought it for.

Hot Pink Ball / Prom/ Evening Dress Gown Size 14-16 on eBay (end time 01-Nov-10 08:38:08 GMT)

There are a lot similar if you search for the same name - you do need to buy an underskirt though.

My seller was called i-gown

xx

Oooh what happened in the end? Did you have to return it? Also how long did it take to arrive?

I think my sis-in-law will need a larger size but thanks for the offer - I'm sure you won't have any problem selling it quickly!

Thanks so much for the help and you did look absolutely stunning :)

No they have been really good about it, they sent me a smaller size and to save me the postage the one im selling is the 14-16 (the bigger one) and i will be sending them any payment i get for it - minus the postage.

I really dont have any complaints about them, the delivery took about 2 weeks too so not bad at all!!

xxx

You look beautiful!!

my middle evil was "over the shoulder nosing" at ur picks an said "mummy when I'm a grown up can i be a pink princess like that lady?" says it all really. you look stunning xx

You look gorgeous;)

Awh u look stunning, i love pink it's like my fav colour eva eva.... U should be so proud of urself and with not much more to lose u must be jumping for joy. Well done anyway, gosh i really need some tips me it seems so far away 2 stone haha...

Congrats chick and lovely piccies x x

Swit Swoo, you look Gourgeous :) i need my mojo back to get my next 2 stone off well done yo :) x

Back