Going to a different group

My usual group is a tuesday evening but i know that this isnt gonna be do-able for me next week. am i able to go to a different group on an entirely different day? and return to the usual tuesdays the following week?

TIA

Yes you can, but it needs to be before your usual group unless you have told them this week that you can't make it (you won't have to pay extra next week but it can mess things up a bit because the system reads it as you missing it). Also bear in mind that different times of day and the scales being on a different surface can impact on your weight so don't be too fixed on what the scales say.

You can go to any group in the week, before or after your own group. As long as it's in the same week.
Yes, you appear as missing from your own group, and you may well get a text from your consultant, but you won't be charged a back fee the next week at your own group.

I regularly do this as I'm on a funny shift pattern at work. Nothing wrong with it :)

It's absolutely fine and the beauty of having the swipe cards that SW give us! I have one week a month where I can't attend my usual group and I have an alt group that I go to. They're just as lovely as my regular group and I really enjoy seeing them once a month and getting a different take on IT. It's lovely to have the option of going elsewhere if you ever need to.

Back