Going to a meeting when you are at goal?

last7lbstogo!

Hi

I am pretty much at goal and am happy with my weight, however, I like to follow ww for maintenance and to reign myself in should I put on a couple of pounds.

I have never been to a class before and just do ww from home.

I always thought that you couldn't join ww unless you were a certain amount over weight. I would love to go to a class this week so that I can get the new info to follow the new plan. Is it ok to do this when I am maintaining rather than trying to loose? Also, is there any sort of free registration going on this week?

thanks

Joanne

Hi yes it is explain to the leader and you should be able to have the materials to follow the plan and start maintaince stage. im sure you would have to pay thou weekly? x

well done to you.! x

Have you followed the proper "at home" plan? I mean, re you a registered member? If you are, then you can go to meetings as a gold member and you won't pay. If you have never done WW officially, then you need to put as a goal weight 5 lbs below what you are minimum, or you can't join. You would need to lose at least 1 lb, then you would be a gold member and not pay the meetings. Esource (online access) is always to be paid sadly!

Have you followed the proper "at home" plan? I mean, re you a registered member? If you are, then you can go to meetings as a gold member and you won't pay. If you have never done WW officially, then you need to put as a goal weight 5 lbs below what you are minimum, or you can't join. You would need to lose at least 1 lb, then you would be a gold member and not pay the meetings. Esource (online access) is always to be paid sadly!

Thanks for the reply! I am not an official member, I just bought the books on line and do it at home. I am 8st 5 and I am at present on 17 points a day. So does this mean if I go along this week and say I want to get to 8st then I am allowed to join and I can get the shiny new ww info??? xxx

Thanks for the reply! I am not an official member, I just bought the books on line and do it at home. I am 8st 5 and I am at present on 17 points a day. So does this mean if I go along this week and say I want to get to 8st then I am allowed to join and I can get the shiny new ww info??? xxx
sorry about the late reply. Yes, you can go and say you want to be 8 st, as long as it's still within your healthy weight guidelines :) how tall are you?

Back