Going to a meeting when you are at goal?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by last7lbstogo!, 7 November 2010 Social URL.

1. last7lbstogo!

last7lbstogo! Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi

I am pretty much at goal and am happy with my weight, however, I like to follow ww for maintenance and to reign myself in should I put on a couple of pounds.

I have never been to a class before and just do ww from home.

I always thought that you couldn't join ww unless you were a certain amount over weight. I would love to go to a class this week so that I can get the new info to follow the new plan. Is it ok to do this when I am maintaining rather than trying to loose? Also, is there any sort of free registration going on this week?

thanks

Joanne

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi yes it is explain to the leader and you should be able to have the materials to follow the plan and start maintaince stage. im sure you would have to pay thou weekly? x

well done to you.! x

4. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Have you followed the proper "at home" plan? I mean, re you a registered member? If you are, then you can go to meetings as a gold member and you won't pay. If you have never done WW officially, then you need to put as a goal weight 5 lbs below what you are minimum, or you can't join. You would need to lose at least 1 lb, then you would be a gold member and not pay the meetings. Esource (online access) is always to be paid sadly!

5. last7lbstogo!

last7lbstogo! Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers

Thanks for the reply! I am not an official member, I just bought the books on line and do it at home. I am 8st 5 and I am at present on 17 points a day. So does this mean if I go along this week and say I want to get to 8st then I am allowed to join and I can get the shiny new ww info??? xxx

6. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    sorry about the late reply. Yes, you can go and say you want to be 8 st, as long as it's still within your healthy weight guidelines :) how tall are you?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.