Going to Barcelona in a few hours !!!!

dia1972

So excited...two nights going shopping with some friends who know all about the Lipotrim i've been doing and have watched me through refeed and maintenance. Feel like all eyes on me for what I eat, though....

Oooooh i was about an hour drive away from Barcelona on thursday (salou) makes me sad that i am back home :(

Have a fantastic time away :) Enjoy yourself xxx

Just back from Barcelona - what an ace time!! Each day ate three normal size meals until I was full and drank lots and lots of booze (plus water). Now need to refocus again...the hard bit

Am having a half good, half not good day today. I am slotting in one or two lipotrim shakes over this week. I had a shake for breakfast but then caved at lunchtime and had fruit (pineapple and mango) pieces left by children and about 80g of salted peanuts left in my handbag from the airplane (?!?) instead of the protein and salad. Now need to get on track for tonight's dinner.

Anyone know just how bad salted peanuts are? I know that nut oil is bad, but they are good fats, and that salt is bad. Would a sandwich with mayo have been better or worse?

Just focus on totally healthy food minus the fatty/sugary/starchy stuff and lots of water until you are back to where you was before the holiday. You're gonna HATE me when I tell you I came back from Cornwall staying the same weight....well to be truthfull, I actually lost three-quarters of a pound!!!!!!! So sorreeeee!!!:giggle:

whooo welcome back - glad you had a good time!
Its hard getting back into it but you can do it :) Are you having 1 shake and 2 meals a day also?

Glad you had a good time. Try to get refocussed as soon as you can to minimise any 'damage'. Best of luck xx

Back