Going to be leaving you...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Tara.a, 29 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Tara.a

Tara.a Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    After being very close to passing out whilst in town during my lunchtime, I've decided that Lipotrim really isn't for me (or at least at this time of year) :wave_cry:

Am going to try switching to the Dukan diet and see how I fair on that for the winter. I can always go back on Lipotrim when the weather starts to warm up! ;)

In a bit of a panic about the change over though.... so any help is appreciated please! :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. funkystrut

funkystrut Full Member

All the best....:)

4. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    im afraid i dont know anything about the dukan diet,, but make sure you research it and know that it is the right one for you now.. best of luck with the switch over ... just do what you are comfortable with....

good luck xxx

5. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi tara, there is lots of advise over on the refeed section. Also you should talk to your chemist, who will advise you. There is a book on the Dukan diet which you can get in any book shop. the forum on here is good too. Best of luck with what ever you decide. but make sure you refeed so you don't gain any weight quickly.xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.