Going to start LL soon!

jennikay

Gold Member
Hi! :wavey:

I've been on the forum for just over a year now - started at 12 stone, lost 2 stone on CD and one more on WW. Have now put almost all of it back on :eek: though I'm certain I'm not the only one!

I've decided to do LL as the weekly CBT sessions appeal to me - I've not dealt with my food issues at all and have comfort eaten my way back up to 11st 5 ish.

Really determined to get back to 9 stone. I'm going to wait until I move to London (next weekend!) and I'm going to contact one of the LL counsellors (or maybe both who are close to where I'm living) and get info about their groups :) I'll delay starting until after fresher's week though, haha!

I'll be taking my favourite pair of size 10 jeans down with me! I loved them so much :cry: cannot wait to fit back into them!

Just a few questions:

I reckon it will take me 12 ish weeks to get to 9 stone. What happens when I finish in terms of the weekly sessions? I read there's 6 lots of 4 sessions - do I still get to do them all? Do I have to pay for them?

Is the version with 3 packs and a meal less expensive? (My BMI is 28ish so can't do TFR.)

I'm sure there'll be more questions, but that's all I can think of right now! :p

xx

That's the lighterlife lite program
after going through abstiance you go into rtm

you will be doing the lite program as your BMI is less that 30.

not sure how it works as i did the full one

good luck - you will be back in your 10s in no time
daisy x

Make sure u do rtm aswell though
but I'm not sure if LLL has a rtm
or not

The LL Lite is cheaper (in theory) as you are buying less packs, but of course you are buying enough foods for one meal a day as well, so it might not work out much different in cost.

Once you've lost the weight you want, you have the option to either just leave (NOT advisable!) or do the "Route to Management" (RTM). In LL Lite I think it's 4 weeks, where you introduce new foods each week to find your 'triggers' and learn better portion control etc.

Good luck with it all! :)

Thanks for the info :) didn't know there was a name for the 3 packs plus meal!

I'll definitely do RTM, I fell off the bandwagon halfway through the CD equivalent which wasn't a great idea :eek:

I'm based in South Kensington :eek: Imperial College if you know it. Stupid place to put a university I thought! :p

Thanks again everyone :)

xx

Good luck lass :)

good luck! x

Back