Going to struggle today....

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
started feeling rough yesterday daytime,by bedtime was worse and have woken up to full blown lurgy.....urgh!!!

i always seem to want to stuff and get really,really hungry when i have a cold/fluey bug.....will try to eat all the things i should but i know it will be my first real 'test' since starting sw 8 weeks ago.

apart from being obviously peeved at being ill anyway im gutted as wanted a good week....need just 1lb off to get my half stone.

Oh poor you. It's horrible when you get a cold & all you can think about is eating. Do you feel up to making some soup? Even just bunging some veg in a pan & boiling it with some Oxo cubes, then blending it down a bit would do.

I always find soup's really good comfort food for when I'm ill.

Hope you get better soon x

thanks mummoth,
god ive already eaten a yogurt,strawberries and a satsuma for breakfast then since breakfast ive had.
4 satsumas.
2 hard boiled eggs.
kellogs fibre plus bar (heb).

feel like a right piggy but trying to be determined and only eat good stuff......preferably superfree/speed.....but had to have the eggs as at least they are free!!

soooooooo dont want to cock up because ive got the lurgy...avoiding meds cos of unknown syns.

You can still have things like paracetamol Hun...although obviously not if you are allregic and also hot drinks.
If you find that you eat more when ill with the lurgy then have Green Days as these will fill you up more. At least this morning you have munched your way through the good things!

I hope you feel better soon.

xxx

Is it a bunged up nose too? Try some spicy soup! :D

when you go to have your next paracetamol dose ,boil a cup of diet lemonade and add the tablets(will dissolve)-homemade lemsip without syns and nicer.Can't believe how good you are being,xxx:happy096::character00264::sick0019::grouphugg:

Hope it doesn't last too long, stay away from the naughty stuff, post on here when you're feeling tempted, we'll all help you through it!! x

Back