Going to the gym: should i take a personal trainer?

GingerJV

Silver Member
Hello everybody! tomorrow is a big day for me! I am going to the gym;-) Just wanted to ask for advice guys. Should i take a personal trainer or should i try first to do everything myself? Who has an experience of working out with personal trainer? Is it worth of money? Thanks for any help!!

Usually when you join a gym, they give you a free trainer for one session. Or some gyms here in America give you a free trainer for a month 3 times a week and then you pay if you decide to keep them. From my experience, I worked harder with a personal trainer but it's just too expensive. My gym offers classes so I do that (kick boxing, Zumba, toning circuit, etc) instead of working out on the machines at no extra cost.

thanks a lot guys! I understood that personal trainer is a good idea;-) I've been at the gym many years ago;-)) So I just refreshed in the memory everything i knew and today started to work myself. The trainer in the gym gave me some advices. But i decided to try to hire my first personla trainer;-)) Cross fingers my knees not to spoil everything(( The reason i quit with gym was injure of my knees(( but many years have passed so i hope knees feel better now and will let me to work out to the full;-)))

Back